Program Analyst - Asset Management
The Program Analyst – Asset Management will be responsible for supporting the services and duties of the Iteris Asset Management Team, its processes, and tools. The Program Analyst must be capable of supporting development and improvement initiatives within the program.
What you will be doing in this position:
- Support the asset management team and its’ customers
- Provide end-user software support in CalemEAM
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and procedural issues in CalemEAM
- Support critical customer business processes such as change management and performance evaluation
- Understand customer feedback and incorporate that feedback into software capability enhancements
- Develop technical documentation
- Train new users
- Work will be performed from the Iteris office located in the Richmond, Virginia office.
- Occasional business travel to support Iteris customers
What you need to be successful in this role:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- One or more of the following certifications is preferred: MSCE, CCNA, RHCE or CISSP
- Two (2) plus years of experience with administration of network devices, including understanding of SSH, telnet, FTP, TFTP, and web-based/GUI configuration methods.
- Experience with CalemEAM asset management software
- Previous work order ticketing software/NOC experience is preferred
- Able to attain VDOT security clearance
What’s in it for you:
- Incentive-based fiscal year-end bonuses
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan and match on day one
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family-friendly programs
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- In-house training programs
(NASDAQ: ITI) is a pioneer and leader in smart mobility, providing industry-leading technologies and services that help cities, states and commercial enterprises achieve safer, smarter and more sustainable transportation systems. From AI-powered sensors and connected vehicle technologies at the intersection to powerful cloud-based software solutions, and a broad range of consulting services – from intelligent transportation system (ITS) planning, design and engineering to staffing and operations, and much more – Iteris is the only company positioned to deliver the future of smart mobility. And we want YOU to join us on this important journey!
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Iteris, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. A valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.
- Pay Type Hourly