Sr. HR Operations Analyst
The Sr. HR Operations Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related HR operations. Work closely with HR leadership to provide necessary data and information to support business decisions and solve HR and business problems. Provide HRIS production support, including research and resolving system problems, unexpected results, or process flaws. Maintains internal database files and tables and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and their customers/business partners.
What you will be doing:
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the Dayforce human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, employee surveys, employment records, government labor statistics, and other sources to solve HR and business problems.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, retention, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepare and format reports (AAP, EEO, SOC, etc.) of data results, may present and explain findings to HR management and their customers/business partners.
- Responsible for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timelines, and usability.
- Requirement gathering/process mapping skills; solid knowledge of HR business processes in key areas including human resources core administration, compensation, benefits, payroll, talent acquisition, talent, and performance management.
- Provide Dayforce HRIS support for HR initiatives such as talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, annual compensation planning, and annual benefits enrollment.
- Learn Ceridian Dayforce system to be able to proficiently function in the role of administrator to support the system configuration and maintenance.
- Help establish and execute streamlined processes for job requisitions, organizational structure, new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes.
- Comprehensive exposure to third party integrations, for example Oracle, LinkedIn, HireRight.
- Accountable for partnering with Information Systems team to ensure amendments to requirements/processes are delivered.
- Manages projects and process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences. Uses these data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills when working with HR team, business partners, and customers to accomplish project goals.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent Required, Field of Study: Business, Finance, Economics, HR, or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in HR Operations in an analytical role supporting compensation, benefits, and payroll.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working with HRIS systems in a technical and functional capacity; Ceridian Dayforce experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of human resource laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Receives little to no instruction on daily work but general instructions on new assignments.
- Problems and issues are numerous, undefined, and difficult, and require situational analysis and in-depth evaluation of variable factors to resolve.
- Knowledge sharing, able to teach others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Oracle ERP.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and intermediate Excel skills (i.e., Ifs, IF Error, Sum If/Ifs, Pivot Tables, Charts, etc.).
- Ability to quickly deliver ad hoc reporting needs from various functional areas such as accounting and finance.
- Can drive to a solution from just being given the needed outcome, possess the ability to reverse-engineer a solution.
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead/drive priorities.
What’s in it for you:
- Incentive-based fiscal year-end bonuses
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan and match on day one
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family-friendly programs
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- In-house training programs
(NASDAQ: ITI) is a pioneer and leader in smart mobility, providing industry-leading technologies and services that help cities, states and commercial enterprises achieve safer, smarter and more sustainable transportation systems. From AI-powered sensors and connected vehicle technologies at the intersection to powerful cloud-based software solutions, and a broad range of consulting services – from intelligent transportation system (ITS) planning, design and engineering to staffing and operations, and much more – Iteris is the only company positioned to deliver the future of smart mobility. And we want YOU to join us on this important journey!
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Iteris, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. A valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.
- Pay Type Salary