All Voices Program Manager
Imagine! is a nonprofit with a goal of helping people aspire to, and achieve, a fulfilling life of new possibilities by providing support services to individuals with developmental and cognitive disabilities. We support Boulder and Broomfield counties.
"Our mission is creating a world of opportunity for all abilities."
Purpose of Position- The Imagine! All Voices Program Manager will play a key role in Imagine!’s long term strategy of developing new pipelines of employees excited about a career working with people with disabilities. This Program Manager will have two primary areas of focus: (1) developing, launching, and managing a Work-Based Learning Program and (2) developing, launching, and managing diversity and inclusivity initiatives. Working closely with Imagine! Services Director and other Leadership, this position will collaborate with community partners and Boulder County staff to ensure the project’s success.
- Provide leadership within Imagine! for the Imagine! All Voices project.
- Execute detailed Imagine! All Voices program work plan with guidance from Imagine! Leadership.
- Develop internal orientation for Imagine! employees to understand and work with the Imagine! All Voices project.
- Provide regular updates to Imagine! stakeholders on the implementation of this project.
- Manage the Imagine! All Voices Grant.
- Develop relevant systems to track and report on project outcomes.
- Manage project budget.
- Develop Imagine! All Voices Work-Based Learning Program (WBLP).
- Develop job descriptions for WBLP participants.
- Develop recruiting and marketing strategies, working in conjunction with Imagine! support departments.
- Collaborate with community partners to promote Imagine! All Voices and recruit WBLP participants.
- Develop selection and onboarding plan for WBLP participants including rotation schedule for participants and supervision structure.
- Develop process for providing coaching and feedback for WBLP participants.
- Identify professional development trainings that will enhance WBLP participant experience.
- Co-supervisor WBLPs with assigned department supervisors.
- Implement culturally responsive and inclusive leadership trainings.
- Research and identify subject matter experts on inclusive and culturally responsive supervisory practices and systems.
- Collaborate with Human Resources department to plan for and implement regular trainings for supervisory and management teams of Imagine!, Sister Carmen Center, Intercambio, and the OUR Center.
- Work with Boulder County staff to develop outcomes demonstrating mastery of content.
- Support a welcoming environment for non-Native English speaking employees.
- Research and identify translation services that will translate our materials into Spanish within our budget.
- Coordinate with translation services to ensure core organizational policies and procedures and training materials are available in Spanish.
- Develop systems to ensure when relevant materials are updated, they are also updated in Spanish.
- Provide consistent and regular updates to Imagine! Executive Leadership on progress and barriers.
- This position requires regular use of a personal vehicle with liability insurance that meets Imagine! standards.
- This position requires regular use of a personal mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
·Proficient in evaluation and performance measures.
·Demonstrated project management skills.
·Compliance and quality focused - learn and implement best practices.
·Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations.
·Strong group facilitation skills.
·Excellent presentation skills.
·Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
·Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals and groups at all professional levels.
·Highly self-motivated with ability to work independently and prioritize tasks/goals for self.
·Ability to work effectively with various technology including word processing software, Internet-based databases, assistive technology, etc.
·Possession of a valid driver’s license and ability to meet Imagine! driving requirements.
·This position requires regular use of a personal mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet.
·Bachelor degree in organizational psychology, public administration, social/behavioral sciences, healthcare, human services, human resources, or similar fields
·A minimum of 5 years of program management required.
·Demonstrated success developing and implementing new programs.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
·Effective with shifting roles, responsibilities, and expectations in a changing environment.
·Hybrid work opportunities available.
·Regular travel throughout Boulder and Broomfield counties, and occasional travel in the Denver Metro area.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Equal Employment Opportunity – Valuing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Imagine! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strive to foster a just, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We also recognize the value of diversity within our organization, and want to employ a workforce that effectively supports the diverse communities we serve. Unlawful discrimination in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, hair style or texture, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws is strictly prohibited.
- Pay Type Salary
- Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Telecommute % 50
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Lafayette, CO, USA