Harkins Theatres seeks a skilled Marketing Analyst to join our Analytics team in Scottsdale, Arizona. the Marketing Analyst is responsible for the creation, design, maintenance and delivery of a reporting package and analysis utilizing our internal and external loyalty data. The successful candidate will use statistical modeling tools and languages, develop a deeper understanding of our loyalty members and their behavior to recommend programs and promotions to increase guest frequency, spend and satisfaction.
- Develop and create an “Idea Book” with detailed analysis and recommendations of potential promotions, programs and enhancements to our loyalty program.
- Handle the creation, manipulation, and extraction of loyalty and transactional data from internal and external loyalty databases.
- Works with stakeholders to understand impact of potential initiatives and promotions while creating prototypes and deliver a finalized product using reporting tools (Excel, PowerBI and SSRS).
- Establishes and maintains multiple what-if models to account for several variables that affect Harkins’ Loyalty program and its guests.
- Is a driving force behind the overall development and direction of the Harkins Loyalty program changes and initiatives.
- Works with cross-functional departments to drive out quantitative and qualitative analysis based on specific needs.
- Continuously monitors changes in industry and non-industry loyalty programs with the ability to apply lessons learned to enhance Harkins’ program.
- Regular attendance and physical presence at the work site.
- 3+ years’ experience developing reports using data extraction and statistical programming languages.
- Bachelor's degree required (Statistics, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, etc.).
- Adept at solving complex analytics questions and providing answers and recommendations in an understandable format.
- Understanding of relational and dimensional database concepts and vision, with proven ability in writing complex and efficient SQL queries.
- High level of demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with statistics, reporting, data validation, data analysis and business intelligence.
- Maintains a professional attitude and demeanor. Demonstrates unimpeachable integrity and accountability. Communicates professionally in all circumstances.
- Embraces Harkins inclusiveness and treats everyone with respect. Works well as part of a team and assumes the best intentions of everyone. Works collaboratively to achieve company goals.
- Ability to drive strategy, work with data and analytics, and demonstrate capability in effective and creative reporting strategies.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and able to submit evidence of vaccination.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision) dramatically subsidized by the company
- Short/long-term disability and life insurance plans 100% paid by company
- Paid time off in addition to sick pay benefits and paid holidays
- Free soda and popcorn in the office
- FREE MOVIES and much more!
Harkins Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Analytics
- Pay Type Salary
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA