The Traffic Specialist works with cross-functional teams to ensure that all creative projects are scheduled, tracked and delivered on time. They proactively reports on status, prioritizes work, assigns internal design resources, and recommends and implements process improvements. The successful Traffic Specialist will track key initiatives gaining cross-functional alignment, resolving issues and overseeing elements through completion.
- Intakes all creative requests, reviews job starts to ensure project requirements are clear and complete, prioritizes work, recommends allocation to internal/external resources, and adjusts schedule to meet business needs.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in evaluating project requests, staff workload capacity and project deadlines to ensure effective project workflow for the department.
- Liaison between internal departments and external vendors for various creative projects.
- Provides timelines, tracks all creative projects, and provides status and milestone reports to supervisor and internal partners.
- Routes all materials for approval through digital workflow tool from concept through completion.
- Leads project update and status meetings with creative and cross functional teams.
- Manages and distributes regularly scheduled communication of project status.
- Follows up with internal and external partners to address challenges and identify and remove roadblocks.
- Helps develop processes and updates digital tool to deliver effective, efficient and user-friendly workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, marketing, advertising, communication or similar field, and 3+ years traffic or project management experience.
- Demonstrated high levels of organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creative process including design development, photoshoots and art production.
- Experience with project coordination and trafficking of creative projects required.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects and tasks with frequent interruptions while maintaining flexibility and composure.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet research. Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
- Embraces Harkins inclusiveness and treats everyone with respect. Works well as part of a team and assumes the best intentions of everyone. Works collaboratively to achieve company goals.
- Maintains a professional attitude and demeanor. Demonstrates unimpeachable integrity and accountability. Communicates professionally in all circumstances.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and able to submit evidence of vaccination.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision) dramatically subsidized by the company
- Short/long-term disability and life insurance plans 100% paid by company
- Paid time off in addition to sick pay benefits and paid holidays
- Free soda and popcorn in the office
- FREE MOVIES and much more!
Harkins Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Creative Services
- Pay Type Salary
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA