CADI case management has a heavy focus on mental health needs, experience in this area is preferred. Case Managers provide vital support for people with disabilities and their families, helping them to find their way through the maze of the social service system while promoting consumer choice and self-determination. Case Managers strive to work with individuals and their families to develop creative strategies that would meet each person’s continuing needs and desires.
Hammer’s Case Managers:
- Develop a comprehensive person-centered plan for each individual
- Determines individual’s requirements by having regular contact with other team members determining need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations, reviewing therapist evaluations, objectives, and plans.
- Ensure safety with risk management and assessment
- Maintain individual records by reviewing progress and documenting status updates
- Help individuals understand available service options
- Identify potential providers
- Provide support in accessing and coordinating services
- Evaluate and monitor services: monitors cases by verifying individual’s attendance; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; intervening in crises; providing support.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required in social work, special education, psychology, nursing, human services or other related fields. Ability to pass a background check and driving record check.
- LSW supervision provided, if applicable.
- Experience supporting individuals with mental health needs preferred.
Benefits: Generous PTO, highly engaged team culture, 401(k) with company match, Education Grants, Car Repair Program, Vision, Dental, Medical, Short & Long- Term Disability, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance.
Schedule: Monday- Friday, hybrid, flexible work schedule
Application deadline: Open until filled
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wayzata, MN 55391, USA