Goodwill's Mission: Transforming the lives of the individuals with disabilities and other barriers through pathways to independence and the power of work.
Serve as a strategic advisor to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Executive Leadership team by understanding the needs of the business, collecting, organizing, and analyzing business intelligence, identifying risks and opportunities, and providing potential course of action and desired outcome recommendations. A successful person in this role will be seen as a potential successor to the CFO.
Essential Job Functions
- Development, updating and reporting of key business ratios and productivity measures.
- GII statistical and other periodic reporting requirements.
- Partner with management team to develop business/operational plans and assisting to drive their implementation.
- Collaboration with all areas of the Agency to identify business needs and to provide financial analysis support.
- ROI analysis and recommendation of capital investments, and lease/purchase decisions.
- Measurement and reporting
- Develop and update rolling P&L and cash flow forecasts.
- Develop and evaluate pricing options for commercial contracts, grants and other funding opportunities.
- Provide leadership to special projects as required by business needs.
- Provide due diligence support during M&A or business partnership related opportunities.
- Provide analysis support for new business development initiatives.
- Lead the annual operating budget cycle.
- Partner in the development and monitoring of financial plans.
- Hires, trains, develops, and appraises staff effectively.
Ancillary Job Functions
- Responsible for maintaining a safe environment in all responsible areas and ensuring compliance with all GWC policies, procedures and CARF requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience – An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of seven years in finance and/or accounting.
- Proven leadership track record
- Display strong project management skills.
- Solid business acumen.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Ability to think strategically and critically.
- Effective written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or board of directors.
At Goodwill, we'll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
Our full-time benefits include:
- Promotion and Growth Opportunities
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
Health, Dental and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 30 days
Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, and critical illness
Paid time off
- Employee Discount at all Goodwill Columbus Stores
Goodwill Columbus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.goodwillcolumbus.org
- Pay Type Salary
- 1331 Edgehill Rd, Columbus, OH 43212, USA