Personal Banker - Part Time
Imagine working somewhere that offers more than a steady paycheck; a place where you have ownership, employees are celebrated and growth is encouraged, both personally and professionally. At Guaranty Bank & Trust, we improve the financial well-being of our customers while delivering a "Raving Fans" experience, both for customers and employees.
We are eager to welcome you as a new Personal Banker to our team who will help us continue to drive change, create a fun and inclusive work environment while bringing creative and open- minded ideas to our people experience through the lens of our core values.
How do you know if this is the right opportunity for you?
We’ve included the traditional job responsibilities, but there are a few guiding principles taken directly from our Culture Book which we want to share to help you identify if your personal values align with ours, such as:
- We look at the organizational chart as a framework, not an enclosure.
- Everyone at Guaranty is an owner and business development ambassador, thanks to our ESOP.
- We do things the ethical and honest way every time because it’s the only way.
- We are always looking ahead, reading ahead and thinking ahead.
If you’re ready to join our team and continue your career with a company who values the employees and customers we serve, we look forward to an opportunity to say hello and start the conversation through an informal Spark Hire video interview.
- Working with customers and prospects to build loyalty and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending the best products, services, and solutions to meet those needs
- Taking ownership of the customer experience including on-boarding and resolving service issues
- Contacting new customers by phone to follow up to ensure customer satisfaction, resolve issues, and address any additional financial needs based on the customer’s financial priorities
- Engaging customers in the lobby and the phone to assist, educate, and train them on how to conduct transactions through self-service technologies
- Connecting customers to the appropriate loan, mortgage, treasury management, or investment specialists that can help them with specialized financial needs
- Conducting some outbound sales activities such as meeting with local businesses and attending community events to establish visibility in the community and drive business to the bank
- Performing transactions such as opening accounts, accepting deposits, process loan payments, cashing checks, and issuing money orders and cashier’s checks
- Complying with privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality and information protection
- Complying with all federal, state and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures
- Completing and passing all required regulatory compliance training as assigned
- Perform any additional duties and tasks assigned by management
Qualifications & Skills:
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customer's financial lives
- Excellent communication skills that build customer relationships based on trust
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet our customer's needs
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to change
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve shared goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work location hours, including some weekends and evenings
Education, Experience & Licenses:
- High school degree or higher- preferred
- Minimum of six months’ previous banking or customer service experience
- Minimum of six months’ cash handling experience.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Paris, 3250 Lamar Avenue, Paris, Texas, United States of America