Imagine working somewhere that offers more than a steady paycheck; a place where you have ownership, employees are celebrated and growth is encouraged, both personally and professionally. At Guaranty Bank & Trust, we improve the financial well-being of our customers while delivering a "Raving Fans" experience, both for customers and employees.
We are eager to welcome you as a new Lending Assistant to our team who will help us continue to drive change, create a fun and inclusive work environment while bringing creative and open- minded ideas to our people experience through the lens of our core values.
How do you know if this is the right opportunity for you?
We’ve included the traditional job responsibilities, but there are a few guiding principles taken directly from our Culture Book which we want to share to help you identify if your personal values align with ours, such as:
- We look at the organizational chart as a framework, not an enclosure.
- Everyone at Guaranty is an owner and business development ambassador, thanks to our ESOP.
- We do things the ethical and honest way every time because it’s the only way.
- We are always looking ahead, reading ahead and thinking ahead.
If you’re ready to join our team and continue your career with a company who values the employees and customers we serve, we look forward to an opportunity to say hello!
- Represent the Bank in a courteous and professional manner.
- Take loan applications, obtain credit reports and process credit denials according to regulations.
- Type memos, letters and reports.
- Greet customers and assist them with routine problems.
- Accept loan payments and deposits.
- Handle incoming telephone calls and mail.
- Obtain the necessary documents and legal papers for loans.
- Call and write letters to past due customers.
- Produce loan documents and renewal loans in an accurate and timely manner.
- May be responsible for servicing loans: ie, payments, payoff quotes and forwards to lenders and/or clients.
- Maintain knowledge of banking products and services in order to cross-sell to customers.
- Image documents into electronic filing system.
- Work exception reports.
- Set up meetings, conference and conference calls.
- Coordinate calendar/travel arrangements.
- Proactively monitor schedules to identify and resolve conflicts and inefficiencies.
- Comply with privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality and information protection.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures.
- Complete and pass all required regulatory compliance training as assigned.
- Perform any additional duties and tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Displays passion, commitment, and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customer’s financial lives.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new technology, adapt to change, demonstrate initiative and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Demonstrate professionalism in speech, demeanor, and dress.
- Be a team player/leader.
- Handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Education, Experience & Licenses:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
- Minimum 3 years loan administrative experience in commercial, real estate and consumer loans.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Addison - Bent Tree, 16475 Dallas Parkway, Suite 100, Addison, Texas, United States of America