Customer Technical Support Associate (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST)
Canada ● United States ● Virtual Req #143
Tuesday, August 30, 2022
eCivis is looking for a proactive and articulate problem-solver who loves to help people to join our team as Customer Technical Support Associate.
This if your opportunity to be a vital and integral component of our team, ensuring that our mission-based organization benefits the communities in which our customers serve. You will work in unison with all staff to make our customers successful and therefore advocates for our products, services, and company. This is a client-facing role.
What You’ll Do
Short Term: Be our customers’ point of contact for all support inquiries, directing, escalating, and answering as needed.
- Answer a high volume of support inquiries.
- Receive support phone calls and emails.
- Escalate support inquiries when appropriate.
- Tag support inquiries as appropriate.
- Answer support inquiries promptly, regarding client SLAs.
- Experience with JIRA Service Management Systems is preferred, but not required.
Long Term: Level-up our support services by creating content that can be easily accessed and leveraged by our customers and internal teams to self-serve.
- Write articles and create videos for Help Center
- Utilize Salesforce to escalate high-level technical issues
- Work with Customer Success Managers to meet client needs.
- Achieve mastery in multiple SaaS products (Grants Network, Portal, Allocate).
- Configure grant solicitations for clients.
Who You Are
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a client-facing technical support role, preferably SaaS-based
- Experience in the government technology space working with customer onboarding, support, and/or customer success is preferred.
Location: This role is 100% remote. Work from anywhere in the US and Canada within a Central Time Zone!
- Knowledge of Net Promoter Scores and other customer satisfaction metrics and the drivers which influence them.
- Ability to develop and provide intelligence and reporting to management, customers, stakeholders, and foresee upcoming needs and implement necessary action plans.
- Experience in training and supporting beyond reactive problem solving and support, as proactive and preventative measures by updating and maintaining a knowledge base of resources.
- Have working knowledge of onboarding new customers and migrating customer data in a SaaS environment.
- Proficiency in common business and support tools such as MS Office, Salesforce, Atlassian/Jira, Pendo, etc.).
What It’s Like to Work at eCivis
At eCivis, we’ve created an inviting workspace that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excitement. As part of the GTY Technology family of companies, we offer a dynamic environment with considerable opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Here are some of the perks that eCivis employees enjoy:
💵 Competitive wages
We pay competitive wages and salaries, and we only expect an honest 40 hour week for it.
🏝 Flexible vacationTake the time you need for that special trip or a much needed staycation. Everyone receives a guaranteed annual vacation allowance plus anything additional you can arrange with your manager.🙌 Philanthropy daysSpend time on the philanthropic projects that matter to you while still getting paid (we get a serious case of the warm fuzzies when our employees put on their super capes and do good out there!)⛳️ BenefitsAsk us for a copy of our generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, & 401(k) program💸 Spending AccountsEnjoy a Flexible spending account and dependent flexible spending account🎉 Culture, care, and fun!Join one of groups focused on supporting people like our DEI&A group or our Mental Health Awareness team. Spend time with our social group put together company socials like the picnic and holiday parties, Or just hang out and get to know everyone in our virtual coffee and game days.
Values you can live by:
- US, NOT ME. You align with our mission and vision and exhibit a strong positive desire to give back and better the community for our teammates and our clients.
- EXTRA MILE. Beyond working hard or working smart, you demonstrate a willingness to do any job, great or small, and to ensure the company's continued success.
- VERSION 2.0. You are coachable and driven to continually improve yourself and your role, and seek opportunities to create efficiencies and improve the effectiveness of eCivis.
Who is eCivis?
eCivis is the most trusted and widely used cloud-based grants management system in the nation for the state, local, and tribal governments of all sizes. Our innovative SaaS grants management system addresses both programmatic and fiscal grant funding requirements throughout the grant life cycle, helping our clients easily overcome the challenges and heavy workload that come with managing grants.
About GTY Technology Holdings Inc.
eCivis is part of GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (“GTY”), a leading public sector technology company. Through its six business units, GTY offers an intuitive cloud-based suite of solutions for state and local governments, education institutions, and healthcare organizations spanning functions in procurement, payments, grant management, budgeting, and permitting.
Please visit our website: https://ecivis.com/careers/ and check out our Life Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gtytechnology/life/ecivis/.
eCivis and all GTY Business Units are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status concerning public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Telecommute % 100
- United States