This is your opportunity to grow your skills, and your career, using the latest technologies!
At Questica we view coding as a craft; creating modular, maintainable, and innovative budgeting solutions. Leveraging new and newer Microsoft technologies, our Questica products are designed to address the challenges of our public sector customers. We’re looking for a .NET/C# developer whose focus has been clean solutions to thorny problems and is very interesting in taking a legacy web application to the future.
What You’ll Do:
- Create: Design and develop new core product features
- Improve: Enhance, maintain, and test existing functionality
- Crack Codes: Work with customers to solve business problems
Here’s what we will do for YOU:
- Teach you. We value and reward continuous learning, offering all the resources and tools you need to get ramped up and set you up for success.
- Reward you. All of our employees are paid competitive salaries.
- Take care of you. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a company-sponsored RSP program!
- Set you free. We carefully foster a work environment where employees have a safe space for creative and intellectual freedom, and the opportunity to work cross-functionally.
- Challenge you. As part of the GTY Technology family of companies, we offer a dynamic environment with considerable opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
The Right Fit
Who You Are:
Essential Knowledge Required
- Strong experience using ASP.NET and C# (4+ years’ work experience necessary)
- Relational database experience (SQL Server Stored Procedures, Views and Functions)
- Strong Object Oriented development skills
- Thorough understanding of the .NET framework
- Front end web development experience with HTML and CSS
Nice to have but not necessary
- Relevant University or College Degree is a plus
- Web Development with Angular or React
- Microsoft Azure PaaS environments
- TypeScript experience
- Design Patterns/Microsoft Patterns and Practices
- Charting libraries like KendoUI, D3, or Highcharts
- Azure DevOPs
- Financial or public sector experience
Location & Travel
This role will be a hybrid work model with minimum 1 day a week based out of our beautiful new office in Oakville, Ontario. We will give consideration to excellent candidates living elsewhere in North America, working from their own fully equipped home office.
Questica is the recognized leader in budgeting and performance management software. Hundreds of government agencies, K-12 schools, universities, colleges, hospitals, healthcare facilities and non-profit organizations throughout North America have opted for smarter planning, budgeting, management, transparency, sharing and engagement using our budget, performance and data visualization solutions.
We are a well-established entrepreneurial company of 100-plus employees, offering a modern, state-of-the-art workplace in Oakville, Ontario. With a focus on distinct and best-of-breed software development and implementation along with exceptional customer service.
Questica is part of the GTY Technology group of companies (NASDAQ: GTYH). A GovTech100 Company, GTY is a leading provider of SaaS/Cloud solutions for the public sector. Through its six subsidiaries, GTY offers an intuitive cloud-based suite of solutions for state and local governments spanning functions in procurement, payments, grant management, budgeting, and permitting.
- Pay Type Salary
- Greater Toronto Area, ON, Canada
- Oakville, ON, Canada