Insurance Product Manager
The Insurance Product Manager will lead the ongoing analysis, planning and management of Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin’s (GHC-SCW) product portfolio and will identify areas of product enhancement or new product development. The Insurance Product Manager will interface with external customers, agents, businesses, professional peers, prospects and members to understand market requirements and translate those requirements into business opportunities for the Cooperative. The Insurance Product Manger also acts as the subject matter expert on all of the Cooperative’s products and services and develops appropriate product documentation to be used across Cooperative operations.
The incumbent knows and abides by all Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin (GHC-SCW) organizational and departmental policies, sets personal standards and strives for high quality work in completing assignments, performs job duties in a timely manner, and represents the organization in a positive manner. The incumbent understands our Mission, Vision and Common Values (stated below) and is committed to promote these values in behavior and attitude.
Our Vision: As a local, not-for-profit, member-owned Cooperative, we are the most trusted resource for lifelong health and well-being in the communities we serve.
· We are a not-for-profit Cooperative
· We are member-centered
· We are equitable and inclusive
· We are quality-driven
· We are innovative
· We are community involved
Five Strategic Pillars:
· Exceptional Quality and Service – We seek excellence by working towards the elements of the quadruple aim we strive to be the best we do in all that we do.
· Meaningful Employee Engagement – We create a culture where employees are involved, enthusiastic and committed to delivering on the GHC-SCW Mission, Vision and Values.
· Continuous Improvement – We actively identify opportunities and initiate change that creates value for the Cooperative and those we serve.
· Financial Strength - We ensure the Cooperative’s long-term viability by reinvesting earnings generated by controlling health care costs and consistently growing revenue.
· Impact - We advance health and well-being by nurturing connections with our member-owners and the communities we serve.
GHC-SCW is committed to fostering a caring and compassionate environment while ensuring that individual differences are valued. GHC-SCW is a quality driven cooperative built on collaboration, community involvement, innovation, and belonging. It is essential that all employees, members, and patients feel secure and welcome, that the opinions and contributions of all individuals are respected and that all voices are heard.
Healthcare is a human right.
In treating all people with dignity and respect.
There is strength in diversity.
Equity celebrates our humanity.
We are better together.
JOB SPECIFIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or closely related field; Master’s preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in healthcare and/or consumer product marketing with emphasis in product management and strategy development
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skill set
- Pay Type Salary
- Administration - 1265 John Q. Hammons Drive, 1265 John Q. Hammons Dr. , Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America