Residential Summer Camp RN
YMCA Camp Mi-Te-Na has provided a meaningful summer experience for boys for over 100 years. We are currently hiring a Registered Nurse for Session three of the 2022 summer. We currently have one opening in Alton, NH on the shores of Halfmoon Lake. We are seeking a live-in nurse for our July 24th - August 6th session.
- Caring for sick or injured campers on a daily basis
- Dispensing medication
- Responding to emergencies
- Maintaining health logs
- Overseeing camper and staff wellness throughout the summer
The Nurse will also assist in implementing virus mitigation efforts and screening campers and staff for Covid-19 symptoms.
Candidate must be a licensed RN for the State of New Hampshire and is required to live on-site during camp.
Salary ranges from $800 to $1,200 per week DOE for the week-long coverage.
Family housing and meals are included as well as a generous camp discount for their children to attend Camp Mi-Te-Na or our sister camp, Camp Foss.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Camp Mi- Te- Na - 65 YMCA Road, 65 YMCA Road, Alton, New Hampshire, United States of America