Align your passion and purpose at Goodwill
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for full cycle recruiting from outreach, screening and sourcing, to hire and onboarding. The individual in this position is responsible for conducting professional recruitment activities, including: outreach, developing effective strategies, preparing recruitment plans, and hiring for professional-level and operations positions across all divisions. This position is responsible and will be held accountable for behaving in accordance with divisional and organizational RISE values and expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Works with Division Heads and professional-level hiring managers to identify current and future staffing needs respect for payroll budgets and develops appropriate recruitment strategies and plans.
2. Maintains a pool of quality candidates to fill positions by conducting outreach through various recruitment methods such as web-based tools, community centers, job fairs, networking, marketing and collaborations with local resources.
3. Conducts initial screening for assigned positions, verifies minimum qualifications and determines whether to schedule with or forward to the hiring manager.
4. Manages and documents the hiring process steps through the applicant tracking system and other systems for all assigned positions.
5. Assists hiring managers with the applicant tracking system and trains new managers on the system.
6. When applicable, conducts testing of applicants to ensure viability for positions and ensures all approved candidates satisfy Goodwill’s criteria through scoring and analysis of results.
7. Plays a critical role in the entire process from the application submission through new hire orientation to ensure timely hiring as well as quality hiring.
8. Perform other duties as directed. *This position requires some travel throughout MD, DC and VA.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to respond and follow up on questions from managers and candidates.
2. Provides reports on recruiting metrics to the Vice President, Recruiting Manager, Directors and hiring managers as requested.
3. Assists the Recruiting Manager in overseeing day-to-day tasks of the Recruiters.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
1. Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant recruiting experience, or Associate’s degree and at least five years of relevant experience with recruitment and/or placement services.
2. History of managing multiple diverse position openings concurrently.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of online recruiting systems and resources to include use of digital and of social media resources.
4. Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
5. Strong written and oral communication skills.
6. Strong interpersonal skills.
7. Attention to detail, strong organization and time management skills.
8. Proven ability to build positive relationships and work collaboratively. \
1. Knowledge of Dayforce Applicant Tracking System.
2. Bilingual (Spanish/English) writing and speaking skills
3. PHR certification
4. Previous recruiting experience for professional and management level positions in retail or in a non-profit organization.
5. Proven innovation and creativity.
6. Experience recruiting with an agency or for a multi-enterprise organization.
- Pay Type Salary
- Goodwill of Greater Washington-Headquarters, 1140 3rd Street, NE, Washington, District Of Columbia, United States of America