Reports To: Mold Shop Supervisor Effective Date: 02/03/2022
This position is responsible for assembling custom designed production forms to blueprint specifications.
Use production drawings and blueprints to construct wooden forms and block outs for concrete panels.
Maintain good housekeeping and follows Gate Precast safety policies and procedures at all times.
Perform additional duties as requested or required.
· Must be able to read production drawings/blueprints and construct wooden forms and block outs with close tolerance to specifications
· Must have clear knowledge of basic measurements and the ability to read a tape measure within a 16th of an inch.
· Must be able to use a variety of tools, including but not limited to: staple gun, brad nailer, hammer, measuring tape, pneumatic nail gun, pneumatic palm sander, and circular saws
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
· Willingness and ability to work as a team player
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent
Precast experience preferred, construction experience required
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a frequent basis, standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reach, climb stairs, squat, grasp, and twist for extended periods
Must be able to wear personal protective equipment such as 6" leather work boots, hard hat, work gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection
This is an indoor/outdoor work environment: Exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand, and dust.
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Legal Shield/Identity Theft Protection
- 401k with Company match
- Medicare, Retirement planning, and Social Security assistance
- On Demand Pay
- Educational Expense Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid Holidays
GATE Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.gateprecast.com
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 3800 Oxford Loop Rd, Oxford, NC 27565, USA