Job Title: CNC Operator Department: Mold Shop
Reports To: Production Manager Effective Date: 05/02/2022
This position is responsible for operating the CNC machine to create custom designed wooden forms for concrete to blueprint specifications.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Operator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for programming and operating the CNC machine to create custom designed wooden forms for concrete to blueprint specifications.
· Read production drawings/blueprints and operate CNC to create custom wooden forms with close tolerance to specifications
· Must have clear knowledge of basic measurements and the ability to read a tape measure within a 16th of an inch.
· Must be able to use a variety of tools, including but not limited to: staple gun, brad nailer, hammer, measuring tape, pneumatic nail gun, pneumatic palm sander, and circular saws
· Maintain good housekeeping and follows Gate Precast safety policies and procedures at all times.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
· Willingness and ability to work as a team player
· Perform additional duties as requested or required.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent
CNC experience required
Construction experience required
Precast experience preferred
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a frequent basis, standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reach, climb stairs, squat, grasp, and twist for extended periods
This is an indoor/outdoor work environment: Exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand, and dust.
Must be able to wear personal protective equipment such as 6" leather work boots, hard hat, work gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection
- Life and Accident insurance
- Legal Shield/Identity theft protection
- 401(K) with Company match
- Medicare, retirement planning, and Social Security assistance
- On-demand pay
- Educational Expense reimbursement
- Employee Assistance program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid holidays
Gate Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.gateprecast.com
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, June 13, 2022
- 3800 Oxford Loop Rd, Oxford, NC 27565, USA