Come join our award-winning team!
GATE Precast is looking for a Structural Engineer to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
The successful candidate will provide designs with a focus toward precast structure
that include parking structures and total precast structures with variety of end uses.
Duties include the following abilities:
- Lead a staff in the efforts to provide all necessary submittal information as required by project documents.
- Produce well organized structural design calculations for mildly reinforced, prestressed, post-tensioned concrete.
- Provide guidance to staff in service to GATE Precast's production facilities in Alabama, Florida, and Texas.
- Interface with internal team players such as Directors, Sales, Estimating, Project Management, Production personnel, Engineers and Design support.
- Interact with external team players including General Contractors, Owner's Representatives, Architects, and Engineers.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Capacity to work well with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university required
- PE licensure (Civil Engineering)
- 5+ years experience preferred
GATE Precast offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K) with match, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, paid vacation and sick time, regular holiday and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Gate Precast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected status, consistent with federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws.
- Job Family PRECAST ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Salary
- 402 Zoo Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL 32226, USA