Revenue Operations Warehouse Manager
Fort Worth Zoo, 1989 Colonial Pkwy, Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America Req #513
Monday, August 15, 2022
This position is responsible for the daily management and operation of the revenue operations warehouse department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hire, train and schedule all warehouse supervisors and associates to maintain optimum staffing levels
• Supervise and direct warehouse staff
• Oversee daily operations of the warehouse
• Participate in preparation and management of department budget
• Manage and monitor warehouse inventory
• Establish and enforce inventory controls and operating procedures
• Supervise all shipping, receiving, stocking, and distribution activities
• Ensure safe operation of vehicles and warehouse equipment
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse
• Work with revenue operations departments to establish inventory par levels and reorder procedures for regularly used goods
• Operate and maintain off-site storage facility and movement of supplies and equipment between Zoo and off-site facility
• Establish procedures to minimize shrinkage and waste
• Support and assist other departments with special events and after-hours functions as required
• Work flexible schedule including weekends and/or evenings a business needs dictate
Demonstrate leadership of employees through ongoing training to include applicable laws, Zoo policies, business conduct and ethics and the provision of quality services to guests and employees supporting the highest level of program integrity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Possess skills to operate large and small equipment
• Possess skills to operation basic office equipment and inventory control software
• Valid driver license with acceptable motor vehicle record to maintain Zoo standards of insurability
Education and/or Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of management experience in an active warehouse environment
• 1-3 years’ experience in amusement park or related management atmosphere
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Team oriented environment
• Ability to work irregular hours (holidays and weekends)
• Ability to work special events and functions as required
• Ability to work outdoors in heat, cold and inclement weather
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as a complete inventory of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis.
This is a full-time position and offers the following benefits:
• Medical and Prescription Drug (Employee Coverage 90% Employer Paid, Dependent Coverage 55% Employer Paid)
• Basic Life AD&D (100% Employer Paid)
• Short Term Disability (100% Employer Paid)
• Long Term Disability (100% Employer Paid)
• Supplemental Life
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Time Off (Accrual Equivalent to 5 Weeks Per Year)
• PTO Rollover
• PTO Sell Back
• Free Zoo Membership
• Free Guest Passes
• Discounts on Food, Merchandise, Attractions, Admission and Programs
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Worth Zoo, 1989 Colonial Pkwy, Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America