Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) $15.00 -$16.00
New Benefit: Now offering DayForce Wallet! Decide when you want to get paid! This feature enables the employee to access their pay as they earn it and when they need it! Ask your HR representative for more info!
This is what stands us apart from other organizations?
- No Experience needed, we will train and pay you the normal rate while in training!
- Starting pay is $15.00 - $16.00/hr., with shift differentials and opportunity for overtime!
- We will pay for you to get your Caregiver Certification (value of over $850)!
- We will pay for your Fingerprint Clearance Card if you don't have one ($75 value)!
- Family Orientated Environment!
- We Promote Work-Life Balance! PTO, Holidays, Flexible Schedule
- Casual Dress Work Environment!
We are also taking every precaution available during COVID pandemic by having our facilities professionally sanitized, purchasing tools/equipment that are available to sanitize on a daily basis, personal symptom screening for every employee and client, always having available personal protective equipment for our staff up and above the recommendations of the health department, and allowing no visitors inside the client facilities. We are transparent and honest with any COVID related issues. Keeping our staff and clients safe is out top priority!
What does a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) do?
A BHT serves persons with mental illness as part of an in-home independent living support team, providing protective oversight, behavior management, personal support, assistance with activities of daily living, assistance with self-administration of medication, and social and recreational activity consistent with a program client's Individual Service Plan. We provide daily treatment assisting the client to meet goals set by the client and the client’s team, with the hope that the client can live with the highest possible quality life in the least restrictive setting.
A BHT provides care to clients in a single family residence, during an assigned shift. Clients are never left alone in the residence and all staff in the home must be awake during work hours, including an overnight shift. Assisted Group Living Homes are staffed seven days a week, 24 hours a day including holidays.
We are currently looking for both Full-Time, Part-Time and On-Call positions to cover the Day, Evening and Overnight shifts (remember we offer pay differentials for shifts!). We have openings throughout the Valley.
What Minimum Requirements must you have?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Valid AZ driver's license with an acceptable MVR (for BHT's that need to drive a company vehicle and On-Call)
- Have, or be able to obtain, a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (we pay for this too!)
- Able to pass drug screen and physical
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)