Caregiver/ CNA/Direct Care Worker $400 Sign on Bonus after 30 days
New Benefit: Now offering DayForce Wallet! Decide when you want to get paid! This feature enables the employee to access their pay as they earn it and when they need it! Ask your HR representative for more info!
- Health Insurance Plan provided at no cost to the employee
- $13.52 starting pay
- $400 Bonus
- $400 sign on bonus after 30 days
- Additional $2 an hour stipend thru June 2023
- Phoenix ReCreacion- N. 4th Ave. & Osborn Rd.
- ReCreacion: Monday- Friday 7:30am-5:30pm with 30 minute lunch
Scope of Work
- The Direct Care Worker (DCW) position reports directly to Center Director regarding all personnel related matters. The DCW works collaboratively with the Team Leaders, Nurses, and Service Coordinator. The DCW role helps ensure members are able to successfully complete routine activities of daily living while promoting dignity and independence in the process. The DCW is a critical part of the Home Care and Adult Day Health Services team, working closely with our members providing person center services that are focused on bringing happiness to the lives of those we are privileged to serve.
- 18+ years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid CPR/First Aid Certification or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Valid Food Handlers Card or ability to obtain with 30 days of hire
- Pass background check
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Pass a TB test
- Effective communication skills (read, write and speak)
- This position is classified as Safety Sensitive
- AZ Direct Care Worker Certification or ability to obtain
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- One year paid or volunteer experience working with older adults, adults with living with dementia or a cognitive disability, or adults living with a mental health diagnosis
- Experience assisting with planned group activities or recreation
- Training and experience in restorative therapy
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona! Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at. If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team. FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.