Director- Regulatory& Audit Project Management
Fortitude Re is a liability-led reinsurer of legacy insurance portfolios complemented by sophisticated investment capabilities. the company entered into a series of L&A and P&C reinsurance transactions with AIG and received an initial capitalization of ~$3 BN. The transactions represented ~$37 BN of reserves supported by ~$40 BN of invested assets. During this time, AIG also entered into a long-term partnership with The Carlyle Group, with Carlyle acquiring 19.9 % ownership. Then in 2019, The Carlyle Group and T&D announced acquisition of majority interest in Fortitude Re from AIG. This allowed for a new long-term shareholder base for the company while maintaining a strong capital position for supporting reinsurance obligations. here for more information about Fortitude Re.
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): None
Relocation Provided: No
In this challenging and dynamic role as part of the Customer Experience team, you will manage regulatory and audit requests and partner with the Director of Consumer Affairs to review regulatory complaint responses.
This position will report to the Head of Customer Experience and Controls, Fortitude Re Life & Annuity Solutions (FLAS) and will manage a team of Business Analysts. FLAS is a Third Party Administrator responsible for the administration of 4M Life & Annuity contracts. This position is within the Operations team.
- Support the successful management and fulfillment of regulatory and audit requests services for a life and annuity administrator responsible for ~4.3 million contracts.
- Liaise with legal, regulatory, operations and IT on audit and exam responses and business requirements to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Manage departmental reporting and prepare professional decks for SLT
- Develop plan and manage corrective actions for regulatory findings
- Provide oversight for fraud reporting activity
- Review and provide feedback for regulatory complaint responses
- Uphold and reinforce a culture of risk and compliance
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in project management and/or insurance operations with a focus on audits and/or customer experience. The individual is skilled in project management and has proven abilities in problem solving. Bring your skills and varied background to this exciting team!
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree required/MBA Preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Excellent project management skills with a strong attention to details
- Effective communication (verbal and written), organizational and inter-personal skills
- Accountable, dependable and motivated
- Adept at multi-tasking and ability to work under tight (and, at times, competing) deadlines
- People management experience
- Ability to work under a team environment and provide team support
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment with shifting deadlines and priorities
- Compliance, regulatory exam and audit experience
- Continuous improvement mindset and experience with process improvement
- Knowledge of Life & Annuity products/systems a plus
At Fortitude Re, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission- creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
- Pay Type Salary
- 340 Seven Springs Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA