Information Technology Associate
Fortitude Re is a liability-led reinsurer of legacy insurance portfolios complemented by sophisticated investment capabilities. the company entered into a series of L&A and P&C reinsurance transactions with AIG and received an initial capitalization of ~$3 BN. The transactions represented ~$37 BN of reserves supported by ~$40 BN of invested assets. During this time, AIG also entered into a long-term partnership with The Carlyle Group, with Carlyle acquiring 19.9 % ownership. Then in 2019, The Carlyle Group and T&D announced acquisition of majority interest in Fortitude Re from AIG. This allowed for a new long-term shareholder base for the company while maintaining a strong capital position for supporting reinsurance obligations. here for more information about Fortitude Re.
We are currently seeking a talented Business Applications Support Analyst for our Nashville location.
- Preferred Industry specific ( Insurance/ Reinsurance)
- Experience in setting up AP configuration that includes, bank accounts, banks, bank relationship, statements, payments and methods with specific integration method of Multi Bank connectivity.
- Error handling of AP payments, dashboard set ups and status reports
- Functional expertise/ configuration in several finance areas – GL accounts, company codes, cost centers, FSVs, Hierarchies and Trail balance reports
- Gather requirements and preparing configuration steps and test cases
- Knowledge of Coupa Procurement platform
- Prepare and maintain application system documentation and manuals
- Testing for all development and config items
- Cash & liquidity management operation is a plus ( exposure builds)
- Monitor payments and provide daily report of dashboards
- AWS security roles, CDS views, queries
- Ability to work across functional groups to bring teams together and accomplish project goals and objectives
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum in lieu of a degree
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Willingness to learn SAP S/4, Coupa and other business platforms as required
- Ideally from an Agile (Scrum, SAFe) background with knowledge of User Story Creation, knowledge of or willing to be trained in BDD (Behavioral Driven Development)
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana Public Cloud platform
- Knowledge of Dayforce
- Overall understanding of SAP finance architecture
At Fortitude Re, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission- creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
- Job Family IT - Information Technology
- Job Function Associate/Sr Associate
- Pay Type Salary
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Nashville, TN, USA