Customer Management Specialist
CLC Lodging, a FLEETCOR company, is America's workforce lodging leader, leveraging $1 billion in purchasing power to save travel programs over $400 million each year on hotel stays. For more than 40 years, CLC Lodging has helped companies optimize return on their travel investment and continues to streamline lodging management today. A comprehensive lodging solution for every business travel program - built to scale as you do. CLC dramatically streamlines lodging programs to save you time and money at every step - from reservations to reporting and reconciliation.
The Customer Management Specialist will manage a portfolio of customers and is responsible for maximizing business opportunities, providing premium customer care, and building long-term, trusting business relationships. This position operates within a Customer Focus Group (CFG) whose purpose is to design, implement, and manage customized hotel lodging programs for customers engaged in a variety of business verticals.
- Primary point of contact for all matters specific to assigned customers
- Oversee all daily activities for assigned customers
- Expand and build strong, long-term relationships with primary contacts, key stakeholders and Senior Managers within each assigned customer
- Identify and nurture growth opportunities within each assigned customer and communicate those opportunities to a manager
- Identify the customer’s objectives and challenges with respect to savings, average rate, business rules and controls, hotel coverage, process efficiency and convenience, and visibility to data (reporting)
- Anticipate, develop, and propose creative solutions to satisfy the objectives and challenges of assigned customers
- Identify and resolve situations within assigned customers that could lead to attrition or inhibit growth
- Assist with and participate in customer account reviews
- Conduct detailed customer surveys to uncover needs or issues
- Identify and secure tax exemptions where applicable
- Provide constructive feedback to CLC Management about customer issues and concerns
- Complete assigned monthly goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience with office experience or hotel front desk role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required and presentation skills are preferred
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact with customer contacts at all levels
- Proactive mindset, ability to think strategically, identify and capitalize on opportunities
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proven experience with MS Office including strong Excel is required
- Strong ability to multi-task and be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Ability to work well in a team environment
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Account Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wichita, KS, USA