Hotel Account Specialist
CLC Lodging, a FLEETCOR company, is America's workforce lodging leader, leveraging $1 billion in purchasing power to save travel programs over $400 million each year on hotel stays. For more than 40 years, CLC Lodging has helped companies optimize return on their travel investment and continues to streamline lodging management today. A comprehensive lodging solution for every business travel program - built to scale as you do. CLC dramatically streamlines lodging programs to save you time and money at every step - from reservations to reporting and reconciliation.
The Hotel Account Specialist is responsible for performing daily activities assigned within a Customer Focus Group (CFG). The purpose of the CFG is to establish rapport, build relationships with CLC hotels and to be an excellent problem solver. Educate and train hotels on billing, acceptance of CLC travelers, offer Hotel Services, how to process stays through the CLC web portal and identify hotels that are not accepting CLC Lodging guests per their contractual terms.
- Manage hotel relationships within the network
- Research hotels to add to the network
- Grow/maintain the number of opted-in hotels
- Identify hotels in the network no longer accepting CLC Lodging clients
- Complete CLC Lodging training process for the hotel’s staff
- Conduct hotel follow up training as needed
- Resolve Customer/CLC disputes and handle accordingly
- Assist hotel with billing concerns to help prevent possible future non-acceptance
- Contact lodging/housing providers to resolve billing issues – speed of billing, charge detail and resolving discrepancies
- Ensure hotels used by CLC are using/enforcing approved billing methods
- Transition hotels to credit card/bank draft option of payment when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Focus Group Director and/or Vice President of CLC Hotel Network for CLC Lodging
- 1+ years of experience with customer service or hotel front office preferred
- Must have Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- The need to be focused, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Meet established phone metrics and quality standards
- Adhere to all FLT Procedures and Processes
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Ensure FLT is meeting the client’s needs and handle all issues in a timely manner.
- Adhere to Schedule and FLT attendance policy
- Manage time on and off the phone to provide real-time availability
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wichita, KS, USA