Senior Informatica Developer
Senior Informatica Developer
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Senior Informatica Developer within our North America Fuel division. This position falls under our fuel line of business and is located in Nashville, TN. You will report directly to Director of IT Architecture and regularly collaborate with other developers.
How We Work
As a Senior Informatica Developer you will be expected to work in a virtual environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in office set up
- Company-issued equipment [+ remote access (IF APPLICABLE)]
- Formal, hands-on training
- [Monthly home internet stipend] (IF APPLICABLE)
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Designs and configures environments and creates ETL deliverables. Ensures configurations, environments and deliverables meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs.
- Provides data modeling where needed to enable data movement or improve data architecture.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Providing production support for daily, weekly and monthly production processes.
- Working with application administrators on care and management of ETL applications.
- Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems.
- Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility.
- Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree and ten (10) + years’ experience in Information Technology, including minimum five (5) years’ experience utilizing Informatica in medium to large size global organization.
- Verifiable experience with integration of multiple concurrent data sources, including relational databases and flat files.
- At least five years of experience designing, deploying, scheduling and supporting Informatica and SSIS packages.
- At least five years of experience using relational database technology, including being able to write SQL; Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server required.
- Verifiable experience with different data warehouse/data mart types, such as historical, strategic and operational.
- Experience in data architecture and data modeling.
- Ability to quickly learn and practically apply new concepts or principles which can be confirmed by prior experience.
- Experience utilizing Agile SCRUM development process.
- Ability to interact well with user base, development teams and other technical teams.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues/problems in aggressive timeframes.
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle high pressure situations with minimum direction.
- Team player, with proven ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload effectively.
Benefits & Perks
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.comor following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- REMOTE - 8300, 5707 Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree Corners, Georgia, United States of America