Business Systems Analyst
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst within our NA Fuel line of business and is located. In this role, you will assess every aspect of our daily business operations and new products. For this position, you will examine existing and new systems for improvement, report common issues, evaluate company performance, and recommend new system procedures. You will build technical requirements for development teams, and be a bridge between business stakeholders and technology teams. To excel in this position, you should be an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of business processes and business system analysis techniques. The ideal candidate will also be dedicated and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will report directly to the Director, Project Management and regularly collaborate with various teams.
How We Work
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be expected to work in a virtual environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Home office set up
- Company-issued equipment plus remote access
- $125.00 Monthly home internet stipend
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Examining current and new business procedures
- Developing business and technical requirements for new projects
- Planning and conducting user-acceptance testing (UAT) with FLEETCOR’s risk decision systems
- Reporting common patterns, learnings, questions, and other issues to management
- Recommending solutions for improving and restructuring company procedures
- Monitoring company systems status and report any progress or changes
- Working cross-functionally to investigate and define root causes of escalated inefficiencies.
- Partnering with IT to define and execute testing for large complex project
- Analyzing trends in issues submitted and complete due diligence on root cause (RCA)
- Making recommendations on improvements and control measures
- Maintaining and managing process and project metrics
- Led user-acceptance testing for FLEETCOR’s newest credit model and policy before go-to-market.
- Streamlined our end-to-end fraud dispute and chargeback processes.
- Migrated emailed customer requests to a Salesforce task or case queue, collaborating with Sales, Operations, Digital and Technology to enhance the customer experience.
- Mapped the system and data processes from one risk decisioning system to another.
- Led and executed an improvement plan for duplicate applications that would improve efficiency across three teams.
- Ownership Mindset: We want you to treat this company like your own and run it with a and passion to improve the customer experience for our customers and drive FLEETCOR revenue and margin.
- Leadership Traits: You are . Humility means many things but being able to admit your mistakes so we can move faster, acknowledging when you don’t know or need help so we can, again, move faster are a few examples. You speak your truth but know that “how” you say something is as important as “what” you say.
- Team Building Skills: You are a focused on building a strong team and know that your success is ultimately because you are able to attract, retain and engage a team of strong data scientists, analysts and leaders.
- Hands On: We are looking for “ ” so someone who is desirous of getting their hands dirty.
- Business Acumen: You have strong business acumen which means a few things like (i) ability to (ii) understand how to prioritize most important and (iii) over short, medium and long term etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis, project management, or product management
- Experience in utilizing Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to drive process improvements
- Skilled leader in managing process enhancement activities
- Experience with Asana, Salesforce, Lucidchart, Visio and Microsoft Excel are strongly preferred
- Ability to manage, collaborate and influence cross-functionally throughout execution to drive change
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly recognize issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies
- Self-starter with a strong drive to get to the root of issues
- Data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs
- Experience in the financial services and/or technology industry preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage customer complaints
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical mindset
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. #LI-Remote #LI-KZ1
- Job Family Analyst
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Brentwood, TN, USA
- United States