Vice President of Sales
The VP of Sales is responsible for leading their sales team to meet and exceed sales goals. The key duties of the VP of Sales include hiring and development of sales team members, creating and executing sales strategies, establishing key procedures and protocol, fine tuning the overall sales tone, managing the sales department and overall scalability. You will get to work with prospective clients across the globe. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the Accrualify sales team including recruiting, managing team members, optimizing sales processes and tactics, defining strategy and closing deals. Directly interfacing with prospects, sales team members, cross functional executives and other team members will be a key responsibility. Leading all aspects of the company’s Revenue Ops & Sales scaling efforts is the core fundamental of this position. This position requires determination, management acumen and a no-quit attitude. Having enterprise sales, customer success, and accounting experience in a SAAS based company is required. A Bachelor’s degree is required. This is a sales leadership position and will require confidence, strong judgment and tenacity. This position will have multiple direct reports and work cross subsidiary with other members of the sales and operations team in creating sales presentations, identifying key accounts to target, working with SDRs to develop outbound sequences, and exceeding quotas. Establishing policy and protocol are a key component of this position. Ability to scale and grow a sales team is a must.
- 10+ years or enterprise sales experience required.
- Ability to mentor and advise reps and SDR’s.
- Ability to recruit sales team members. 20%+ of your time will be recruiting
- Defining key sales strategy and optimizing sales processes and tactics.
- Consultative experience. You’ve worked with clients and team members providing best practices, support, knowledge sharing, and training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong personal computer skills and familiarity with various sales software tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Microsoft, Google Drive, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and partnering skills to develop working relationships with partners across operating business and support functions
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and improve processes.
- Self motivator and ambition is highly desirable. You don’t need anyone to tell you how to be your best every single day.
- Knowledge of CRM and Enterprise SAAS sales required.
- Strong organization skills. You will need to manage your time efficiently and present information in an easily-consumable way.
- Excellent listening skills. You need to be able to listen attentively to a prospect’s pain points, comments, and questions and then address each point thoroughly.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Hire, develop sales members, creating & executing sales strategies, managing the overall sales budgets and communication to upper management.
- Advise all sales members on their current roles and responsibilities. Establish processes and protocol.
- Recruiting – a strong network to bring on key sales reps and sdr is highly desirable.
- Qualify leads, nurture opportunities, and close deals.
- Take a consultative sales approach to solving prospective client’s pain points.
- Build and manage a pipeline of new deals for Accrualify using Salesforce.
- Manage and create a wonderful environment and experience for new prospects from lead to close.
- Become an expert in the Accrualify software and spend management process.
- Meet key performance indicators to ensure optimal sales efficiency.
- Use and develop communication skills to communicate project findings, conclusions and recommendations with upper management, your peers, subordinates and clients.
- Participate in new business development as needed in partnership with other team members.
- Ability to understand the big picture. How can the company upsell and cross-sell new and existing customers? Which verticals or industries should we target next What is the most effective way to spend the Company’s budget?
- Teak the sales process. Create sales scripts, email templates, reusable demo agendas, perfect the stages of the sales process, understand which features speak to which prospects
- Influence the product roadmap with engineering
• Bachelors degree.
• 10+ years of professional enterprise sales.
• Awareness of business trends (exposure to high tech, bio-tech, etc.).
• Strong creative and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to learn quickly and resourcefully.
• High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity (must be hungry for growth)
• Genuine desire to work hard and progress rapidly in the tech sales profession.
• Strong sales network to pull from for recruiting and growing the sales team.
• Ability to help reps win business. Proven track record in a quota carrying environment.
• Demonstrated record in tweaking the sales process by creating sales scripts, email templates, reusable demo agendas, perfecting stages of the sales process, understanding features that resonate with prospects.
•Proven track record in upsell and cross-sell and experience managing a sales department budget.
• Proven enterprise sales track record
• Positive attitude and strong willingness to mentor.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Leadership
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- San Mateo 110347, 14 N San Mateo Dr, San Mateo, California, United States of America