Sr. Windows Systems Engineer
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Sr. Windows Systems Manager within our Corporate Overhead division. This position falls under our Corp HQ line of business and is remote. In this role, you will Engineer and manage Windows-based infrastructure solutions, deployments, and upgrades. Troubleshoot technical issues across multiple data centers. You will report directly to the Director and regularly collaborate with Operations, Database Management, and Product Development teams.
How We Work
As a Sr. Windows System Manger, you will be expected to work in a virtual environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in a home office set up
- Company-issued equipment + remote access
Monitor and maintain Windows server platforms, Azure and Active Directory. Build physical and virtual servers and systems according to specifications. Work with Operations, Database Management, and Product Development teams on project deployments and technical resolutions. Participate in a team on-call rotation for Tier 3 technical Windows infrastructure escalation. Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Active Directory – (Site Topology, DNS, Enterprise CA and AD Design Skills) Consolidation of Active Directory Forests and domains
- Quest Migration Manager (for Active Directory) preferred
- Exchange 2016 / 2013 / O365 email systems and relationships
- Windows Server: 2022, 2016 2019, 2012, 2008
- Windows Infrastructure and Domain Administration: DNS, DHCP, Account Management, Group Policy
- VMware ESX 6.0/6.5
- MS Exchange Engineering and Administration
- Web Server – IIS Administration
- Microsoft Clustering skills – SQL Server Always On MSCS
- DFS (file sharing)
- Understanding of system architecture: storage solutions, network topologies, security best practice, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Project management (this is not a project manager position)
- Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner
- Work well both alone or in a team setting
- Bachelor’ s degree in technical field and 5 years of Senior Windows technical experience or a minimum of 10+ years of Senior Windows technical experience.
- Someone who can access using MS assessment services and implementing the recommendations and optimization
- Can come in and assess the environment
- Set up different deliverables
- Improving the environment but keep it running
Benefits & Perks
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.comor following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Peachtree Corners, GA 30092, USA