Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
- Provide technical direction, planning, and vision to development team members.
- As a lead programmer on new projects, create, maintain, and own technical specifications, designs, and schedules with little direction from manager.
- Forge strong relationships across departments and to other companies. Communicate programming needs and interests to product team and others.
- Anticipate and act upon issues and problems that arise, providing alternative approaches and solutions.
- Design Architect and implement significant portions of code, leveraging work across more than one product. Seek out new tools and techniques to facilitate work. Insist on highest quality in own work and that of others.
- Design and implement complex transaction control systems involving secure web application development and integrating with third party web services.
- Refractor and migrate legacy applications to distributed application architecture in AWS cloud.
- Lead by example.
- has experience with .Net (4.0 – 4.8), .Net Core (2.2 - 3.1) frameworks using C# language and SQL Server 2012/2016 as backend.
- has built real world business applications using React, Redux / Flux, KnockoutJS,
- Extensive experience with database methodologies and database systems like SQL Server.
- Knowledge of current software design practices, including modularity, event-driven architecture, object-oriented design, multimedia techniques and asset management, interface design, localization, portability, extensibility, and testability.
- Strong software design skills.
- Writes clear, maintainable, well-documented, portable code.
- has experience working in a Scrum environment with great understanding of Continuous Integration practices.
- has good communication skills. Has forged relationships with development personnel outside of the development team.
- has strong project planning and estimating skills; able to keep project moving through daily obstacles and asks for additional assistance when appropriate.
- is self-motivated; works with minimal supervision.
- Recognizes problems and helps the group adapt to changing conditions.
- Thrives in a team-based environment with lots of discussions and collaborative work.
- has B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, experience in developing two or more commercially used applications, or equivalent experience.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Buyatab Remote, B1 - 788 Beatty Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Buyatab, B1 - 788 Beatty Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Vancouver, BC, Canada