Sr. Director, Product Management- North American Trucking Product
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global corporate payments company that helps businesses spend less by providing innovative solutions that enable and control expense-related purchasing and payment processes. The FLEETCOR portfolio of brands automate, secure, digitize and manage payment transactions on behalf of businesses across more than 100 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
Our strong track record of growth is only possible through our ability to attract and retain extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror our drive and possess an entrepreneurial spirit...we are waiting to hear from you!
Comdata, a division of FLEETCOR has initiated a search for a Sr. Director, Product Management for our North America Trucking (NAT) division. We are seeking an experienced product manager to create product vision, value proposition, strategy, product enhancements, and growth in FLEETCOR's North American Trucking Division.
The North American Trucking Product and Innovation business unit has overall responsibility for all aspects of product strategy, roadmap and innovation, delivery, and product plan execution for FLEETCOR’s North America Trucking Division. The team is accountable for driving and delivering on new and enhanced solutions; creating a differentiated market position; forming and launching value-added partnerships, and ultimately creating/maintaining a product the solves customer needs and provides growth in sales. The team sets and leads the product vision, product requirements, the development of strategy and roadmaps, and product launch planning and execution for our products. The team works reciprocally with other business units within FLEETCOR including: North America Fuel, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Implementations, Credit, Risk, and Sales; ensuring alignment across Comdata and FLEETCOR.
- Create and maintain the product strategy, vision, roadmap, and KPI’s
- Create and maintain the business case and overall product success or failures.
- Understand and stay up to date with competitive offerings and Trucking industry trends
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative research to determine Voice of Customer, Voice of Sales, market analysis research, to create a feedback look for product enhancements.
- Write high-level business requirements, use cases, and work with product owner(s) to translate into epics and user stories for new or updated product enhancements.
- Qualitative and quantitative research to determine voice of the customer to drive changes to the product.
- Participate in guiding new product functionality through the entire concept-to-execution lifecycle including requirements gathering, story development, testing, and production support.
- Responsible for interacting with Marketing, Customer Support, Finance, Operations, and IT teams to ensure successful product delivery, adoption, and both internal/external communication. to drive increased growth for the organization.
- Work in a matrixed environment to accomplish product initiatives across reporting, mobile applications, customer portals, and backend systems.
- Create formal business cases and product descriptions.
- Evangelize the product and inform all management levels and customers of product changes, opportunities, and future m.
- Lead meetings centered on system and operational requirements for product changes and new product development.
- Identify, monitor, and maintain product success through KPI’s and timely reporting
- Research product issues to identify root cause, recommend resolution, and mitigate customer impact.
- BS/BA from a 4-year college or university, MBA Preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in a combination of product management, project management, and/or strategy consulting roles required, with experience in card portfolios, payment processing, or Fleet products.
- Extraordinary project management acumen and mindset
- Proven ability to grow best-in-class, differentiated and creative products through sound vision, strategy, roadmap, and execution.
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs.
- Contribute by insightful and thoughtful questioning, offering new ideas, and delivering solutions
- Straightforward, collaborative, and non-political personality and leadership style, with strong influence, facilitation, and problem solving skills.
- Energetic and positive executive who can build a highly motivated and high performance team from top to bottom.
- Results oriented, focused on bottom line and comprehensive value creation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cross-functional matrixed environment. Ability to be accountable for driving and influencing delivery across the organization
- Strong presentation skills ranging from front line associates through executive team
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Nashville, TN, USA