Corporate FP&A, Analyst
FLEETCOR has an immediate need for an Analyst on its Corporate FP&A team and looking for a motivated professional to join our dynamic team. The candidate will be responsible for supporting FLEETCOR’s global family of business, primarily via (i) monthly and quarterly revenue & expense reporting, (ii) quarterly analysis for board presentations and earnings calls, (iii) annual budgeting/quarterly forecasting process, (iv) local line of business support, and (v) ad hoc analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support month-end and quarter-end reporting process, including managing data submissions, running revenue and P&L reports, analyzing variances, and related analytics;
- Consult with FLEETCOR’s global family of business to compile and analyze financial information and metrics based on ad-hoc business requests, as well as providing financial reporting support;
- Design and create dynamic financial reports to track and analyze business trends in support of executive-level decision making;
- Support the financial planning and budgeting process including supporting strategic and long-term business planning;
- Ensure annual plans and periodic financial forecasts meet goals and objectives stated by senior management;
- Liaise with external and internal auditors by addressing inquiries and providing appropriate documents in a timely manner;
- Play a key role in financial reporting and planning systems implementations / upgrades
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business, Accounting or Finance major … CPA is a plus
- Has 2 – 4 years of relevant experience … Big 4 audit or regional accounting firm, corporate FP&A, corporate finance, and / or M&A transaction services;
- Has exceptional ability and willingness to contribute as a team player in a diverse, fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment;
- Is experienced in reviewing and analyzing financial statements;
- Is organized and has the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities;
- Has strong communication and presentation skills;
- Has great attention to detail to ensure accuracy and integrity of all financial data;
- Is willing to learn new IT tools and drive process improvements;
- Is willing to take initiatives and lead projects with minimal oversight;
- Has ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality and discretion on daily responsibilities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (with a strong focus on Excel) is a must, experience with Planful a plus
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Analyst
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Beaverton, OR, USA