ROLE FUNCTION AND PURPOSE
FLEETCOR is looking for a qualified QA Analyst who is passionate about quality assurance testing. The Quality Assurance Analyst’s role is to work closely with Development and PM teams to maintain a top level of quality in software systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Pivotal part of Scrum Team, responsible for reviewing/clarifying requirements, propose Acceptance Criteria.
· Create QA test artifacts (Test Strategy, Test Matrix, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Results) and functional documentation.
· Execute manual and automated test cases (functional, UI, API , Integration, Regression, UAT testing).
· Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
· Install and set up tools, environments.
· Investigate issues (found during test efforts or reported from production), log them into Jira and escalate.
· Analyze logs, recommend improvements and compile reports based on findings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 7+ years of experience manual tests in such areas as functional, regression, integration, user interface, performance and scalability testing;
· Experience with automated testing frameworks and tools (eg. Selenium 2, Selenium 3, Selenium Grid, SoapUI, Browser Stack, QuickTest Professional, Rational Functional Tester, SilkTest, Visual Studio Test Professional, Eclipse, TestNG, Maven, JUnit);
· Experience in writing SQL queries and scripts;
· Experience in working in an agile software development team using scrum;
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
· Experience in payments industry is a strong plus.
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and inter-personal skills;
· Highly developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
· Proficient in writing test cases and identifying test scenarios;
· Ability to prioritize work with a focus on deadlines and deliverables;
· Good team player with ability to solve complex tasks and recognize and escalate risks without supervision;
· Demonstrate a high level of productivity, responsibility, and influence (from previous positions);
Passionate about learning, researching new tools and technologies
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Analyst
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada