Platform Product Owner - North American Trucking Division
The Platform Product Manager will play a leadership role in the Scrum team to ensure new products, features and enhancements are in-scope, on-time and of high quality. You will listen to the voice of the customer, define user stories based on their requirements and prioritize the product backlog. You will then lead the technical teams to successfully execute the product vision and deliver solutions that delight customers.
- Analyze and recommend product requirements based on product roadmap as well as by utilizing customer feedback and market analysis
- Executes the product vision, product requirements, technical development and go-to-market planning for new and enhanced products.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Participate in guiding new product functionality through the entire concept-to-execution lifecycle including requirements gathering, story development, testing, and production support.
- Prioritizes and maintains the backlog for products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Participates in Scrum ceremonies including standups, planning, review and retrospectives.
- Work in a matrixed environment to accomplish product initiatives across reporting, mobile applications, customer portals, and backend systems.
- Research product issues to identify root cause, recommend resolution, and mitigate customer impact.
- Plans and executes successful product launches to ensure readiness of cross-functional teams including analytics, engineering, marketing, implementation, sales and support.
- Identifies synergies across multiple products and adjusts priorities and expectations to maximize the business value delivered.
- The ideal candidate will bring 3+ years’ experience in digital and/or mobile product owner / product manager experience that includes a balance of both technical and business acumen.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business Management, or Finance.
- Strong understanding of Agile and SDLC methodologies and best practices.
- Proven track record in launching software or services in partnership with development teams and a high degree of proficiency in prototyping and iterative development.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Must be disciplined and comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, possessing the maturity and capability to interact and influence across multiple levels of a matrixed organization.
- Highly organized and capable of efficiently managing multiple priorities simultaneously and ability to quickly pivot from ideation to rapid-cycle implementation
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs.
- Knowledge of consumer and business payments technologies, including digital and mobile financial services and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Contributes by insightful and thoughtful questioning, offering new ideas, and delivering solutions.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is a plus
- Financial Services, trucking, credit card or payments industry experience a plus
- Ability to execute and deliver results with high quality
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Marketing and Product
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Nashville, TN, USA