Validation and Settlement (Hybrid)
Cambridge Global Payments is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and
risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 20 years, Cambridge delivers innovative
solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our
award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect
with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are
flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at
cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
ROLE FUNCTION AND PURPOSE
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Validation team. The successful candidate
will support the daily deliverables for our global client base specifically the timely delivery of all
outbound transactions (ACH, EFT, International and Domestic Wires).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Validating the data input, ensuring that all relevant information has been obtained and local routing requirements are met.
• Participate in the settlement process of spot and forward orders adhering to specific client details in an efficient and accurate manner;
• Ensure funds reach our global clients and beneficiaries in a timely manner with the highest degree of data accuracy and confidentiality
• Work closely with internal business units to improve service delivery and work flow
• Maintain strong working relationships with our banking partners.
• Train and support associates on a continuous basis.
• Comply with all applicable policies, standards, guidelines and controls; and
• Ad Hoc projects as requested
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree/ Diploma in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field;
• 3 + years of previous experience in an administrative capacity;
• Experience in the financial/banking industry would be an asset with exposure to and
understanding of global payment formatting requirements (major, minor, and exotic
• Experience with SWIFT banking system, payment processing and payment investigations;
• Fully proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook);
• IT literate with the ability to quickly learn new systems;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently under tight deadlines in a fast paced
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision.
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
• Team player with a strong customer service focus;
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong sense of professionalism and customer-service oriented;
• Detail oriented with demonstrated levels of accuracy;
• Highly organized and able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment;
• Able to follow policies and procedures and understand operational risks; and
• Proven ability to deliver results within required deadlines.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Toronto, ON, Canada