Corpay Cross-Border is looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager who is passionate about technology innovation, user experience and has a desire to deliver excellence to our global customers. Our Product Manager sets the vision for our products and is responsible for guiding teams across many disciplines towards creating high quality products. The Product Manager will lead the development and expansion of the existing features of the customer facing application related to FX and cross-border payments with the primary focus on the ERP integrations.
What you'll bring
•3+ years of experience as a product manager in a relevant space or field (B2B SaaS or product-led growth at a technology company)
•Outcome focused mindset instead of output mindset
•Strong understanding of product management, including but not limited to product
discovery, prioritization, product scoping, build and launch
•Team-oriented & highly collaborative: inspires and leads across functions, including
sales, marketing, data, product, design, and engineering
•Strong strategic capability & analytical mindset
•Strong execution-orientation: a creative growth practitioner who continually experiments & iterates
•Conversationally technical: you’re comfortable talking API’s and integrations
•Operationally minded: builds systems to power team efficiency
•Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous and high-impact space
•Thinks big, sets audacious milestones, and executes at a high velocity
How you will lead
•Proactively engage with our customers, sales, and other stakeholders to understand
•challenges faced by clients, identify opportunities, and build solutions that create value for clients as well as business
•Become an evangelist and advocate of the product.
•Effectively communicate the vision and rationale behind building new features to the key stakeholders.
•Identify and capture relevant metrics to measure the success of the product features.
•Drive customer-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity.
•Influence leadership and other key stakeholders across the company to implement your strategy.
•Develop the roadmap for ERP integrations
Education and Experience
•3-4 years of product management experience launching and supporting web/ mobile
•Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Business or equivalent
•Manage and maintain stakeholder expectations
•Experience developing and executing product strategy and roadmaps
•Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
•Experience with ERPs and/or integration is an asset
Abilities and Attributes
•Passion and enthusiasm for product innovation!
•Not just getting things done but getting it done right attitude
•High energy with a sense of urgency and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
•Commendable negotiation and prioritization skills
•Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and inter-personal skills
•Demonstrated a high level of productivity, responsibility, and influence
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Analyst
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada