Sr. GRC Analyst
Liaison with process owners, internal auditors, external auditors and other stakeholders; Assist in evaluating, monitoring and resolving findings (internal and external audit, etc.); Support the team with the overall management of SOX program. Assist in evaluating, reinforcing and promoting the regulatory program standards (Sarbanes Oxley) and approaches for documentation, control design, evaluation and effectiveness testing
Organize and involve walkthroughs, remediation, documentation, and reporting for IT controls, including IT General Controls, Automated Controls, Interfaces, Reports and End-User Computing Controls, etc.
Performs complex level professional IT audit and/or compliance work. Work involves leading or conducting IT audit and compliance projects and providing consulting services to the organization's management and staff
Responsible for identifying technology risks and controls and independently evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of the control environment
Works independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment
Develop value-added relationships with process owners and make recommendations for process improvement
Evaluate risks and controls for new system implementations such as billing, contract management tools etc., assess the financial impact on SOX controls and recommend solutions to correct issues identified
Participate in process reviews and identify opportunities for significant enhancements in operational efficiency, overall effectiveness and identifiable benefits to the company
Challenge the status quo and bring effective ideas to enhance the organization
This position should at all times make decisions on what will be most beneficial to the company, strive for an optimum balance between implementing and executing controls versus the cost of implementing controls
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the field of business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems and/or another appropriate academic major
A minimum of five years professional audit and/or IS compliance experience preferably with a public accounting firm and/or in the area of information technology audit/consulting
Certified as a CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA, CIA or CGEIT or working toward certification
Must also have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Considerable knowledge of and skill in applying Information Systems security control processes and related business practices
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices
- Knowledge or experience with one or more of the following: ServiceNow, Unix/Linux, Microsoft Office Suites, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, auditing and accounting principles, standards and practices
- Skill in analyzing complex data, evaluating security information and drawing logical conclusions
- Experience with project management and successfully meeting multiple project deadlines
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems
- Considerable skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Ability to think critically, creatively and independently
- A team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Skill in developing appropriate recommendations to address exposures
- Knowledge of generally accepted IS standards, statements and practices, and IS security and control practices
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Job Function MANAGEMENT_NONSALES
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, July 11, 2022
- Atlanta, GA, USA