Call Center Specialist
The Call Center Specialist is a liaison between our company and our clients. The Specialist’s main job duty is to manage a large number of inbound and outbound calls. He or she must have the ability to use various computer programs including Microsoft Office, proprietary software programs and internet browsers. During each call, the Specialist is responsible for accurately qualifying, clarifying, and capturing client information in accordance with their travel policy, as well as securing any needed reservations or accommodations for the caller. The Specialist is expected to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of issues over the phone.
- Process inbound and outbound calls with a high standard of professionalism
- Process requests from all clients in a timely manner per the defined service levels
- Efficiently and accurately enter information into the reservation system as needed
- Communicate issues effectively and professionally with all CLC Clients and Departments
- Utilize proper grammar and appropriate speech to notate client needs and issues
- Enhance the reputation of CLC by providing an unexpected level of service to all clients
- Respond to and complete requests for clients before established due times
- Utilize decision making skills to find hotel options which meet business financial goals
- Exhibit and utilize knowledge of hotel industry and regional markets associated with clients
- Meet all client deadlines
- Respond to client by communicating quickly and accurately
- Call and follow up with clients on outstanding requests prior to arrival in order to complete requests
- Resolve all client and hotel issues regarding extensions, early departures or others changes to a reservation on a daily basis
- Collaborate and communicate with Account Management teams and Hotel Network Management to identify hotels frequented by clients and identify opportunities to provide clients with “in-network” hotel options
- Manage one’s inbound and outbound call time in order to maximize one’s availability to take a call
- Begin assigned duties on time and manage availability or ready %
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- One year of call center or data entry experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in the hospitality or call center preferred
- Extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and navigate multiple PC and web based applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative, responsibility, punctuality, persistence and ownership
- Must be available for flexible scheduling
- Meet established phone metrics and quality standards
- Adhere to all FLT Procedures and Processes
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Ensure FLT is meeting the client’s needs and handle all issues in a timely manner
- Adhere to Schedule and FLT attendance policy
- Quantity/Quality of Outbound & Inbound Calls
- Quantity/Quality of reservations secured for Work Force Clients
- Manage time on and off the phone to provide real-time availability
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.4B Annual Revenue
- 600,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 2.6B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,400+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2020)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.00
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- Job Start Date Monday, June 20, 2022
- Lexington, KY, USA