Crew Accommodations Agent
The Hotel & Travel Consultant is responsible for the timely and efficient handling of inbound inquiries, to source hotel and transportation needs of our airline clients. The Hotel & Travel Consultant will support with a variety of queries in an efficient and timely manner by taking ownership of each task assigned to by the supervisors.In addition, the Hotel & Travel Consultant will liaise with other departments to ensure a swift and consistent resolution.
Skills / Requirements:
Passionate about customer service and must have relevant work experience in either travel industry (hotels/airline/travel agency)
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and rational decisions using common sense and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills and great listening skills
- Commitment to continuous improvements, changes and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and able to work both on its own and as part of a team, under Supervisor guidance
- Excellent negotiation skills using different channels and methods of communications (phone / Email)
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to work in a service desk environment
- Powerful verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced, and target-based environment
- Ability to follow complex and dynamic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Hours of Work: you will be required to work a basic 48 hours per week on a varying day and night shift rotation, as determined by the staffing and pattern of work published in the local staffing roster. This will include the requirement to work nights, weekends and public holidays according to the roster of work needed to meet the requirements of the business.
- High School Diploma or higher qualification is required with one years' experience of hotel/travel industry experience is necessary.
- Fluent in English and preferably at least one more language (Italian, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Arabic, Greek, Turkish, Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This is a shift job, shift patterns are 4 on 4 off, 12 hours per shift – rotating Day and night
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Luton, UK