Business Process Engineer
Corpay Business Process Engineer
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards, and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016, FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company. FLEETCOR is now a member of the S&P 500.
In 2017, FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering.
Additional list highlights include:
• #309 Largest Company by Market Value
• #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
• #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
• #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
• #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer work, and community and wellness initiatives. This allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Comdata, based in Brentwood, TN, is a leading provider of B2B payment solutions. As the second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market. Comdata is part of the FLEETCOR family. For the last 50 years, Comdata has been a leading player in the payments technology space, offering products such as corporate credit cards and financial operating technology, among other solutions, to top companies across the US and Canada.
FLEETCOR has initiated a search for a Corpay Business Process Engineer. The Corpay Business Process Engineer, is responsible for supporting Corpay systems to significantly enhance revenue and the customer experience. This role is responsible for monitoring processes and platforms, implementation of process automation supporting the company’s core systems and completing root cause analyses on core operations and technical processes. This individual will partner closely w/key internal & external subject matter experts & technical leads to achieve results.
• Manage the organization and documentation of business requirements to ensure the project team develops and implements solutions that meet customer needs and minimize defects prior to implementation.
• Assist in the development of functional, conceptual and logical design & requirements specifications.
• Schedule, coordinate and facilitate requirements gathering sessions with the business and/or 3rd party provider to identify and drive complete requirements.
• Passionate about automation, smart monitoring, and intelligent alerting
• Evaluates, tests and recommends new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and Business & IT processes
• Creates user acceptance strategies & test scripts.
• Performs user acceptance testing influencing application/product implementation & launch.
• Document requirements and process flow diagrams.
• Provide training to internal users on new development.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 5+ years of experience in data analysis, technology development, process management or relative work experience, preferably in the financial industry
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly recognize issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies
• Strong quantitative skills with proven ability to collect, analyze, interpret and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• SQL or analytical tool experience (e.g., R, SAS, Qlikview, advanced analysis and functions in Excel)
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Minitab and Tableau experience highly valued
• Ability to develop, execute, manage and maintain highly complex reports, monitoring, and metrics
• Strong collaboration skills including effective verbal, written, graphical communications
• Proven communication skills, especially with active listening
• Ability to work well cross functionally to drive change
• Self-starter with a strong drive to get to the root of issues and drives tasks/projects toward completion
• Excellent communicator
• Creative and innovative
• Results oriented
*No relocation assistance is provided
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.4B Annual Revenue
- 600,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 2.6B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,400+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2020)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Brentwood, TN, USA