Stored Value Solutions (SVS), a subsidiary of FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc., is a world leader in gift cards whose mission is to increase the value and impact of our clients' gift card programs. We are a pioneer in the industry with 25+ years of experience and originate processing in more than 50 countries and more than 45 currencies. SVS serves more than 25% of the top 250 Global Retailers and 35 of the Top 100 US Retailers.
SVS is focused exclusively on discovering and delivering better ways for retailers and restaurants to maximize revenue from their stored value programs. Our continued investment in people, technology, operations, and new products directly benefits our clients by delivering the latest technology, the highest level of service, and the most effective ways to engage and delight consumers across multiple channels.
We never stop trying to find ways to make stored value more attractive, more fun, more engaging, easier to buy, easier to use, more rewarding to give, and more iron-clad when it comes to preventing fraud. In fact, over the past 5 years, we have invested millions of dollars in new solutions for our clients. Our chief focus in these investments has been in the areas that have the greatest impact on our clients: Our Technology, Our Analytics, Our Fraud Prevention Solutions, and – most importantly – Our People.
The Account Manager partners with the sales, marketing and brand partnerships teams to support Card Partners and Customers with existing and new business opportunities. They also ensure quality service to assigned Card Partners and Customers by providing ongoing support, analyzing account and market trends, and identifying additional revenue opportunities. Collaborating closely with the VP of Solutions B2B, the Account Manager handles day-to-day client and customer requests as needed.
Build and maintain relationships with portfolio of Card Partners and Customers, continually adding value and services to their existing accounts.
Work alongside the Brand Partnership team to develop and maintain the multi-year strategic account plan for each assigned Card Partner.
Influence and lead strategic planning efforts with a broader cross functional team around execution of the strategy and plan activities delivering results and meeting Card Partner and Customer expectations.
Responsible for assisting the Sales team with revenue growth and meeting profit goals for B2B channel Customers in the portfolio. Increase net revenue by obtaining buy-in of new solutions and product opportunities with B2B distribution partners.
Perform trends and performance analysis, providing guidance based on data driven conclusions.
Guide, advise, and report on marketing and promotion activities across the SVS B2B Card Partner and Customer Network.
Coordinate necessary cross-functional resources to meet customer’s needs and achieve sales goals.
Create a quarterly business review cadence to track our progress on aligned focus areas/work streams and other interactions.
Facilitate regular progress meetings with key Card Partner stakeholders and brand partnerships team to validate our progress and plans.
Own escalation issues for the Card Partner and Customer issues and drives those escalations to closure while creating a high level of customer satisfaction and a win-win environment for the SVS B2B team.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
4+ years of sales experience in the Retail, Financial and/or B2B environments.
Digital marketing, eCommerce and/or professional services experience a plus.
Skilled in analysis and presentation of sales and performance data.
Experience with consumer-facing, web-based products and services.
Effective communicator, able to use good judgment in communications with Card Partners and Customers and across multiple departments internally and externally: Fulfillment, Technology, Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales and Legal, when needed.
Sales acumen with the ability to influence Card Partners and Customers to invest in promotions, marketing, and add new products/services.
Comfortable with interacting with senior leadership team.
Able to quarterback and manage multiple tasks, projects, and Card Partners and Customers in parallel. Ability to grasp complexity of in-house and outsourced platforms: the consumer-facing, client-facing, and internal-facing portals and how they interface with external and client systems.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel, CRM, Office 365, etc.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.4B Annual Revenue
- 600,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 2.6B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,400+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2020)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Account Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Louisville, KY, USA