Manager, Strategic Analysis
FLEETCOR is seeking a Manager, Strategic Analysis (Revenue Manager) for the North America Fuel business. The position will be a key member of Revenue Management team.
The candidate shall be experienced individual to support both financial planning & analysis, and business analytics. He/she be responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial plans and forecasts, conduct in-depth analysis into the business risk and opportunities, perform ad hoc analysis and modeling exercise to support business and strategic decision. The candidate needs to have advanced analytical skills, be able to synthesize complex and diverse information, research data and draw conclusions.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding business and financial acumen, and creative problem- solving ability who can develop alternative solutions. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working fast-paced and complex environment. Additionally, he/she must be a strong collaborator, recognized for building credibility, commitment and energy within the team and with business leaders.
- Monitor revenue performance on regular basis, explain variance from business perspective, lead the financial planning process developing budget and forecasts at expected cadence;
- Work with Line of Business owners and functional leaders to ensure delivery of expected financial results, proactively propose and push for actions to mitigate risk and improve financial results
- Collect, validate and analyze business data to drive optimization and improvement of product development, pricing techniques and other business strategies;
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis around various business subject matter, provide valuable data driven insight to facilitate business decision making
- Identify business model improvement opportunities and actionable initiatives through robust analytics, lead and collaborate with different work stream teams to implement the initiatives
- Develop internal reporting package and metrics, create presentations and communication for executive management. Help to create monthly executive management package highlighting financials and strategies for business line
- Develop and maintain data work flows and audit processes to ensure pricing accuracy and recover revenue leakage
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related areas required, Master degree preferred;
- 4+ years of proven progressive business analytics and/or FP&A related experience required.
- Expertise in business analytics and tools including advanced Excel, SQL, Alteryx a must
- Extensive hands on experience and willingness to dive into large/complexed data sets, ability to abstract and identify pattern, perform data validation, clean up and transformation needed for business analysis
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to explain complex financial concepts succinctly and effectively.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, ability to breakdown broad objectives in to tactical goals
- Capability in creating/designing new/improved business processes from scratch
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
- Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self & direct reports, flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate, ability to adapt toward tight deadline in fast-paced and complex work environment
- Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to present to and influence senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Creative problem solver: the ability to quickly grasp the business issues of a situation and develop the best solution; find creative ways to solve complex issues among demanding parties and achieve “win-win” resolutions
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt easily to rapidly changing business conditions
- Team-Oriented: a collaborative individual who is motivated by working effectively with others and forging consensus
- Accountable, strong sense of ownership
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Unquestionable Independence and Integrity: an individual regarded as having strong principles and adhering firmly to those principles.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.4B Annual Revenue
- 600,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 2.6B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,400+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2020)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
- Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- United States