Systems Support Administrator
Corpay Inc, (AFEX) is hiring for an 1st / 2nd Line System Support Administrator to join our team based in London!
This position is responsible for providing desktop support to internal employees at Corpay, with primary responsibilities within the territory of residence. This role is part of a team that designs and develops scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and uptime requirements (99.95%). Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing workstations, peripherals, systems, and providing tier 1 & 2 helpdesk support.
· Ensure each customer/user is provided with excellent customer service at all times
· Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the helpdesk
· Monitor the helpdesk ticket queue and process tickets based on priority
· Respond to all TechOps inquiries regarding work station set ups
· Respond and address any computer issues that arise on a daily basis
· Process equipment changes from general equipment requests for: PC’s, laptops, printers and peripherals
· Process service requests including moving hardware, installation of programs, internet access, name changes, etc.
· Escalate tickets to the appropriate resource based on the reported problem, technology, location and skills required to ensure efficient, effective and timely resolution
· Promptly answer incident and service requests routed to the Helpdesk
· Set up workstations, process service requests, add permissions, delete users from system, install programs per ticket requests
· Adhere to Change Management Policies and Procedures
· Adhere to TechOps/IT Policies and Procedures
· Adhere to deadlines set by management and/or the business
· Comply with regulatory requirements
· Mentor and coach co-workers on new or new to them software and hardware
· Continue to develop knowledge/education via certification classes
· Support and cultivate adoption of the company vision, mission, and values within AFEX
· Promptly answer incoming phone calls, incident requests, and service requests
· Required to back up Application Support Analysts as directed
· Document internal procedures, troubleshooting steps and known issues for the ERP system (Knowledge Base articles) and submit them per the Knowledge Articles Procedure
· Install, test and configure changes approved by the Change Control Board
· Occasional after-hours and weekend support
· 2-3 years’ experience in a Help Desk tier 1/tier 2 role
· A BSc Degree in technology/science preferred
· Knowledge of MS Office, Active Directory & Office 365.
· Ability to work well without close supervision
· Experience with core operating systems and applications
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community
· Must be customer service oriented
· Must be courteous and polite
· Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products required
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
· Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Exposure to ITIL Service Management beneficial.
· Experience within financial industry highly desirable
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
· Able to lift, move and inspect computers, printers and related equipment
· Capable of sitting for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen
· Able to access all areas of the department with data processing and communication equipment
· Work in office conditions but may be required to visit other department locations with data processing and related communication equipment
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Analyst
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Job Start Date Friday, December 3, 2021
- London, UK