National Account Manager
The National Account Manager will be responsible for planning and executing strategic and tactical plans to achieve the regions revenue targets. The primary focus of the National Account Manager is to sustain and grow the usage of the company’s services within their region.
This position requires the ability to analyze current environments, identify potential business opportunities, create a compelling business solution for prospects, and implement the solution and to generate revenue.
- Present the Company’s global payment solutions to corporations in Canada and successfully convert these prospects into the Company’s clients;
- Achieving your personal revenue/profit targets by prospecting and attracting new business to Cambridge with the identified target companies;
- Expanding the depth of our client relationships with new business opportunities by conducting professional and effective relationship management;
- Leveraging your industry network to open up new opportunities for Cambridge by; attracting new talent, identifying potential client opportunities, providing industry insight, building market awareness of Cambridge and representing us in the industry;
- Establish Cambridge Online as the payment platform of choice for selected corporates in North America;
- Working closely with the other senior leaders of the North American business to grow our overall presence, revenue and status as a highly respected service provider and an excellent place to work
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in inside and outside sales, and a proven record of both acquiring new customer relationships and building existing books of business in the global and domestic payments business;
- Candidates coming from the Payments and/or Fintech industry will be strong considered over those without industry experience;
- Understanding of the corporate foreign exchange process and flow of funds from the client through to the beneficiaries;
- Solid understanding of Compliance as it relates to the Corporate Payments Industry; 4 + years of experience in field or related industry;
- Proven track record of success within the mid size to large business environments.
- Understanding and demonstrable success in closing business;
- Working, motivating and engaging teams in a sales environment;
- Ability to identify, position and implement complex services to potential prospects;
- Demonstrated experience with Trading and Online Payment Platforms;
- Managed an implementation process within the payments category;
- Communicating with sales people;
- College and/or a University degree in business, finance, economics, marketing or related field;
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is an asset;
- Proven success in winning new business and helping others close business;
- Exemplary customer-facing skills with a focus on building new business;
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written with a particular strength in managing up;
- Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships and help others improve their skills.
- Ability to develop and consistently apply follow-up techniques;
- Team oriented, with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships;
- Ability to develop profitable pricing strategies.;
- Sales ability (internal and external) with a focus on creating positive first impressions and demonstrating professionalism;
- Decision making, organizational and time management skills;
- Self motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Account Management
- Pay Type Salary