Supervisor, Call Center Operations
The Crew Accommodations Supervisor at FLEETCOR is tasked with ensuring that the daily functions of the Crew Accommodations desk are completed. This position will need to work under pressure to ensure Coordinators are accommodating crew in a timely manner. The hours for this position will be based off of seniority and starting out will include evenings and weekends.
- Handle relocations of crews that occur last minute
- Source rooms at request of CTS
- Work closely with Crew Tracking, Crew Scheduling and other groups relevant to operational needs
- Organize workflow and ensure that coordinators understand their delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Relay information from management
- Ensure Coordinator adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure a hostile free workplace
- Daily completion of a shift report
- Special projects and assignments
Disciplinary Action with Coordinators
- Verbal coaching followed by written advisement to leadership team
- Use of personal device during work hours
- Excessive break times
- Excessive use of AUX
- Unprofessional behavior
- Inappropriate attire
- No show for scheduled work
- In the absence of a manager, supervisor will have the authority to suspend Coordinators for:
- Violent or abusive behavior
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proven experience in a supervisory level role is required
- Proven experience in a call center is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with call center supervision in the airline industry
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, USA