Environmental Health Specialist
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services will be requiring all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an accommodation is required, please speak with a member of the Human Resources Team.
Environmental Health Specialists are responsible for performing on-site building inspections, material assessments, abatement oversight and additional related environmental consulting services. The position will involve preparation of detailed written field reports and documentation associated with asbestos, lead, industrial hygiene and microbial projects. The position will require travel to and from job locations in a personal vehicle with mileage reimbursement included.
We offer opportunities for advancement for all staff as well as paid training, courses and certifications applicable to the position.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Excellent customer skills
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new programs easily
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and pass annual physical and respirator fit test exams
- Physical ability to climb, crawl and access a variety of different areas
- Must be flexible with work hours as shifts will vary and available for night and weekend work, as needed. Out of town travel will be required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
Benefits and Perks
We stand by our People First core value and offer many employee perks that contribute to our team’s success. All regular employees are offered our competitive health and wellness compensation package.
We offer several medical options including an HSA plan where the premium is paid 100% by the company and the HSA is funded! In addition, we offer dental, vision, life and disability insurance options as well as a 401k retirement program with a company match. There are paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included too.
We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications; of applicable certifications required of the position, a mobile phone plan and are pleased to offer a tuition reimbursement program that promotes higher education. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 35th year in the industry. We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS family!
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing company with happy clients & employees, reach out to us to learn more about our work and our FACS Family (#FACSFam).
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Proud recipient of the 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Best Firms to Work For!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- 4400 Ashe Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93313, USA