Senior Project Manager
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services will be requiring all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an accommodation is required, please speak with a member of the Human Resources Team.
- Working knowledge of industrial hygiene, environmental health and safety concepts, and the use of common IEQ field instruments with valid certifications.
- May possess their CIH, CAC or other certifications and have worked under the discretion of that certification.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Project Manager and/or experience successfully managing large and complex projects in at least one area of our service lines offered.
- Working knowledge and experience of mold and water intrusion.
- Have established relationships with at least one client from successfully managing their projects and be the client’s main contact for the company.
- BA in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science is preferred. (10 years relevant experience may be an acceptable substitute for a degree.)
- Possess professional and proficient verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent in all aspects of computing software necessary for the position and type a minimum of 40 WPM.
- Valid driver’s license, valid automobile insurance and reliable transportation.
- Willing to travel when necessary and flexibility in schedule.
Benefits and Perks
We stand by our People First core value and offer many employee perks that contribute to our team’s
success. All regular employees are offered our competitive health and wellness compensation package.
We offer several medical options including an HSA plan where the premium is paid 100% by the company and the HSA is funded! In addition, we offer dental, vision, life and disability insurance options as well as a 401k retirement program with a company match. There are paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included too. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications; of applicable certifications required of the position, a mobile phone plan and are pleased to offer a tuition reimbursement program that promotes higher education.
We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 35th year in the industry. We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS family!
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing company with happy clients & employees, reach out to us to learn more about our work and our FACS Family (#FACSFam).
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Forensic Analytical
Consulting Services, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Proud recipient of the 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Best Firms to Work For!
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 4900 Airport Plaza Dr, Long Beach, CA 90815, USA