Trainer, TPA Delivery Operations
Overview EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability.
Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance.
EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
Trainer, TPA Delivery Organization
Contribute to building a skilled and motivated team by providing functional training, guidance, feedback and day to day support for associates:
- Develop proficiency in EXL administrative systems (LifePRO, LDS, other ecosystem tools as needed) to enable training of staff
- Create training materials for EXL systems and client transactions, using the SOPs as a base
- Development and maintenance of SOPs
- Review associate call or transaction quality scores, provide feedback to employees and managers and identify areas of deficiency that need additional training.
- Help create a customer centric culture by focusing on the client business processes and value prop when training staff
- Help resolve differences in understanding of how processing should be completed or how system handles transactions and ensure procedures are correct
- Previous insurance and/or financial services operations experience
- Knowledge of Fixed, Variable and Immediate Annuities and Life Insurance products
- Ability to obtain series 6 and/or 26 certification if needed for the product portfolio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree or higher or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years previous training experience
- Capability to energize and coach others with constructive feedback
- Ability to create and present training materials effectively
Ability to act independently, demonstrate good judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite
- Pay Type Salary