Overview EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability.
Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance.
EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
Product and Solution Manager
EXL Digital is looking for a Junior Product Manager to join the Cloud Product & Solution Management team this Q4. At EXL we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it, and we make it happen. We created a culture founded on core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect.
As a Product person and solution advocate, you’ll be working with internal stakeholders & existing clients to gather and refine requirements, and develop solutions in line with the defined roadmap.
Working closely with the engineering team, you will leverage client and internal users’ feedback and market insights to deliver, validate & further improve the solution deliverables and initial assumptions.
● deliver ongoing success and improvement of the digital solutions currently in development;
● manage the activities and outputs for the solution throughout discovery, alpha, beta & live phases;
● work closely with an agile delivery team to deliver the right solution to market;
● define an ecosystem, understand and redesign user journeys, develop/refine personas and input findings towards the solution vision;
● be a key interface between the solution delivery team and the wider organisation, specifically engaging with stakeholders unfamiliar with Agile;
● work closely with internal stakeholders and existing clients to gather and prioritise solution requirements;
● support the sales and marketing teams on the value prop and differentiators as part of go-to-market activities;
● assist the sales team with opportunities, non-standard contracts, pricing and discounting, to win deals.
● own the solution release plan ensuring alignment with EXL Digital strategy and the solution roadmap;
● deliver against the solution priorities and roadmap;
● analyse past performance to refine go-to-market;
● work with partners, vendors, and clients throughout solution delivery.
Industry Certification, Skills and Knowledge
● product management and agile methodology/ies certifications are prefered;
● market and business analysis skills;
● presentation skills;
● communication skills;
● experience with any or all of the following: Asana, Jira, Confluence, Trello, Miro, Slack;
● can-do attitude.
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.