Contact Call Center Representative
Virtual Req #2242
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Overview EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
Job Title:Contact Call Center Representative
- Provide customer service to producers and contract owners by effectively responding to incoming phone calls related to variable and fixed annuity products.
- Perform outbound phone calls, as needed, to complete the fulfillment of requests and follow up on inquiries.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with customers by adhering to established call center protocols and performance standards
- Update information in administrative and workflow systems to process producer and/or policyholder requests and claim requests within established time and quality standards
- Remain current on changes and updates for products, processes, and operational procedures to ensure compliance with all required regulations and standards
- Must maintain strict adherence to schedule, have excellent time management skills, and be energized by front-line customer service delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide suggestions for improvement of current processes to management
Below outlines the main areas of transaction processing responsibility:
- Ensure that the calls are handled as per procedures
- Ensure that the assigned targets in accordance with SLA and any internal standards are met
- Ensure that the quality of the call handling is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence standards
- Maintain and provide the relevant process reports in a timely manner
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience in a financial institution operations department, customer service, or annuity product experience.
- Knowledgeable in life or annuity products and death claim processing
- Must have sharp attention to detail and ability to perform with high degree of accuracy.
- Proven oral and written communication skill set.
- Ability to:
- Meet multiple performance targets at or above benchmark levels; including, but not limited to accuracy, call quality, timeliness, and productivity.
- Work harmoniously with peers within a small team environment to accomplish both personal and team performance goals.
- Work with customers in a professional and empathic manner
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Pay Type Hourly