Luxury Hotel Valet Supervisor
About Our Company
Evolution Parking & Guest Services is America’s exclusive provider of specialized valet parking and front door services exclusively for hotels and resorts nationwide. Our strict focus on only serving the hotel industry affords our clients the benefit of a more sophisticated guest service platform without the distractions from other verticals. Hotel Valet Parking Management and Bell Services is our only niche and provided our undivided attention.
Our rapid growth nationwide has created a vital role at the corporate office that oversees the critical details in properly launching a new hotel operation. We start approximately 4 new hotels each month, and in order to ensure all of the little details are met in time and with accuracy, this role is perfect for the right person who loves to multi-task and stay organized when juggling multiple projects at the same time.
The Valet (Supervisor) ensures the safe and efficient parking of guest vehicles while delivering service that exceeds our customer and client's expectations. The Valet (Supervisor) is responsible for responding quickly to customers' requests and providing caring interactions with all guests, as well as providing leadership to other Valet staff and overall support to the Operations Manager. The Valet (Supervisor) works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that quality and safety standards are always met as well as adhering to state and local laws.
We Live Our Core Values:
- PROACTIVE - We take the initiative to anticipate results and aggressively push for the highest standards.
- APPRECIATION - We celebrate talented team members and leaders.
- ACCOUNTABILITY - We take ownership of the work and hold each other to highest standards.
- GRACE - We develop great processes and systems that impress and make it look easy.
Are You the Right Fit for This Role?
- You will be working outside in all kinds of weather.
- You will also need to run, stand for long periods of times, and go up and down stairs within parking garages.
- You will need to be personable and comfortable talking with guests as you help them through the valet check in process. Providing excellent guest service is a must!
The Road to Your Success:
- We provide paid training, High End Forbes Standards training, and continuous on the job training to enhance your skills!
- Later, you can grow into an operations manager through our Crescendo Training Program
- Our company is growing rapidly and this will provide numerous opportunities for advancement locally and across the nation.
The Ability to Work Any Schedule or Shift is Crucial:
- You will be assigned an initial schedule to meet our needs at the Hotel property, typically full-time hours are required in a Supervisor capacity
- You must be available to work flexible schedules, weekends, and holidays
- Punctuality and reliability are essential!
The Rewards for Our Efforts:
- Cash Tips (Take home Daily!!!)
- Corporate Recognition Program
- Best in class training to prepare you for your future
- Great work culture located at some of the finest hospitality companies in the world
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish positive guest relationships through consistent delivery of customer service to all guests, co-workers, and clients.
- Greet guests in a professional and friendly demeanor upon arrival and departure.
- Deliver Forbes Travel Guide arrival and departure standards.
- Ensure team the valet attendants are providing the highest level of customer service.
- Provide strong leadership and lead by example to enhance the team’s performance.
- Monitor and maintain efficient traffic flow throughout the valet staging area.
- Supervise valet operations and resolve issues in the absence of the Operations Manager.
- Retrieve and park vehicles in designated areas cautiously.
- Follow all appearance standards as set forth by Evolution Parking & Guest Services, including complete approved pressed uniform.
- Follow all attendance standards as set forth by Evolution Parking & Guest Services, as required by the scheduling which may vary according to the needs of the location.
- Execute all terms and conditions as set forth in the Evolution Parking & Guest Services Handbook and other policies and procedures.
- Adhere to site specific safety and security procedures.
- Maintain clean, neat work environment including all surrounding areas of ramp, valet desk, wheelchairs, parking area, bell carts, bell closet, trash receptacles and ash urns.
- Ensure all keys are properly stowed in the key box.
- Report all accidents, incidents observed, potential hazard, and safety concerns to Operations Manager immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience as a Valet Supervisor, preferred.
- Experience driving a manual transmission vehicle, preferred.
- Proficiency in English; verbally and written.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum age requirement: 20 years of age and have a valid US driver’s license.
- Ability to complete and pass pre-employment background, drug, and MVR screen.
- Ability to lift, push, pull objects up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation, and exhibit full range of motion including standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, and crouching.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and occasionally run.
- Ability to run up and down multiple level of stairs.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Evolution Parking & Guest Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chicago, IL, USA